I found a couple of weird threads

Thread One

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/851571

A single post. Two pages. Not sure if a lot of moderation (fair enough if so), or something weird.

Thread Two

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2030521

Look at where the mouse cursor is. Then look at the link being highlighted. Then look at how there's a sentence telling us to check out the announcement page, then a sentence telling us to go to the announcement page, then an image telling us to go to the announcement page.

The fact that there's a bracket at the end of the sentence, but not the start, makes me think that this is just a one-off typo. But depending on whether you have some kind of template, there's potentially a typo somewhere that would cause this issue to be reproduced. I don't think you need to do anything, but figured I'd bring it to your attention just in case.

Commentary

I hope GGG never pays me for bringing these issues to your attention based on their severity - or I'd be racking up debt with every post! :P Sorry for the nitpicking, Novynn.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2018, 3:31:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hiya!

Doesn't look like there are two pages to me on that first post, could you include a screenshot? Very weird...

As for the second post, it just has the image and the text both wrapped in the same <a> element, so it's functionally correct just not ideal.

These threads are obviously important because they have a shiny border around them.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
That first thread had 2 pages when I looked at it hours ago, but not now. You must have somebody fixing things when you’re not looking.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Maybe Novynn fixed it.

I've heard of people walking (and even cycling) in their sleep... sleep coding?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info