servers.

Quick question. I see the game is being developed in Nz and being from there myself makes that rather exciting. I'm wondering how this plays online? is it p2p or will there be dedicated servers? and if so will they be oceanic? :D
Fingers crossed for low latency for kiwi players!
"
paddywaggon wrote:
Quick question. I see the game is being developed in Nz and being from there myself makes that rather exciting. I'm wondering how this plays online? is it p2p or will there be dedicated servers? and if so will they be oceanic? :D

Servers are situated in NZ. There is only 1 at this point, but with European and US gateway. I heard somewhere they intend to get more servers around the world until release.
"
brandon201 wrote:
"
paddywaggon wrote:

Servers are situated in NZ. There is only 1 at this point, but with European and US gateway. I heard somewhere they intend to get more servers around the world until release.

The servers are in the US with a European gateway and other planned regional gateways, and potentially regional servers in the future.

The game uses predictive technology to reduce or eliminate the effects of lag.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
it's about 200ping for the USA gateway for most NZ players.
Sweeping Maid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info