Will Xbox filter, semi strict show all rares on maps?

Hello. So I just discovered that Xbox had a loot filter. Haven't used it yet. But I know regular is bugged. So I have to use semi strict. Will it show all rares from maps? I can't find anything that tells me the specific rules to semi strict. Also will it show all currencies? I'm hoping so. Any info would be great. Thanks guys!
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2018, 4:12:16 PM
"
Magnesium360 wrote:
Hello. So I just discovered that Xbox had a loot filter. Haven't used it yet. But I know regular is bugged. So I have to use semi strict. Will it show all rares from maps? I can't find anything that tells me the specific rules to semi strict. Also will it show all currencies? I'm hoping so. Any info would be great. Thanks guys!

I looked into this myself because I wanted to know the same as you. Theres a website called filterblade which shows you what items appear on each setting of the loot filter and also what the different colour of boxes around the text on items means, really helpful :)

I found filterblade by just googling neversink loot filter so you should be able to find it the same way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info