[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

This build may become more prominent in 3.4/Delve due to the overall trap nerf, but Lightning Trap itself is getting buffed in compensation. I doubt 3.4 version of this build will be as good as the 3.3, but I figure patch notes will reveal how much of a nerf traps will get in general along with LT being buffed.
"
reciprocate wrote:
This build may become more prominent in 3.4/Delve due to the overall trap nerf, but Lightning Trap itself is getting buffed in compensation. I doubt 3.4 version of this build will be as good as the 3.3, but I figure patch notes will reveal how much of a nerf traps will get in general along with LT being buffed.

the build poops on everyone already and they are buffing lightning trap. we're fine lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Ya, that cluster trap nerf is quite significant.
But since LT is getting some damage buffs to compensate, it should not be that bad.
Is it worth using unnatural instinct in the jewel node above acrobatics while dropping phase acrobatics for the extra 7 passive points?
Can someone explain me how cluster trap nerf can affect damage? Since the max amount of traps allowed didn't change and you can pre-trow all 23 traps on almost all end game bosses. So why it's considered as nerf?
"
gopotan wrote:
Can someone explain me how cluster trap nerf can affect damage? Since the max amount of traps allowed didn't change and you can pre-trow all 23 traps on almost all end game bosses. So why it's considered as nerf?

you now throw a max of 4 traps per throw (1 default, 2 cluster traps, 1 shaper gloves) instead of 5.

that's 20-25% less damage per throw.
updated to 3.4
How about the trap throwin speed nerf?

i used other golves in flashback , had lvl 18 trap and mine dmg , 30% crit multi, 26% trap damage 76 life and some res. so i used lightning trap in those gloves as 5l , and spire on 6l tinker.

so, this league ill need a +1 Trap gloves ?
Thx for the update :)

Gonna respec into this build when 3.4 hits.
(No more shimmerons :/ )

Do you think traps are still viable for all endgame content?

Btw. had a fun fight yesterday in HOGM with Spider ... Got her in the end

Hello guys, I'd like to try this build as a league starter in 3.4. Do you think it's a good idea? Lightning trap seems really fun!
Thanks for answer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info