Righteous Fire bug with Ele weakness map mod

Ran into a problem with my Life RF build today in an ele weakness map, will try to explain it while still making sense.

I have 95% fire res, with 85% as cap. Entering ele weakness map (T8, with -29% to res) I have 66% fire res, so naturally when I trigger my RF I will lose life, since my regen can't handle 66% res.

However, since I use Rise of the Phoenix, when I hit Low life I gain an extra 25% fire res and end up with 91% which my regen can handle, and I start to regen my life.

Now the problem is that my life just keeps regenerating, even when I go above the threshold for low life and I eventually look like I have full life. So now I'm running around with supposedly 91% fire res, and full life.
This is not true, and I'm actually hovering around the low life threshold, and going back and forth infinitely between low life with extra fire res, and not low life with not enough fire res.
This only updates properly the next time I'm hit by an attack, which would kill me if it happened to be for more than ~35% of my life.

Going to bed now, but will provide more info (and maybe video) tomorrow if needed.
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2018, 3:11:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No need to provide additional details. This has been an issue since forever. The client only updates when action is taken so on the client you keep the extra fire resist but on the server you stay at 35% life.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I guess it works slightly different, but when I was lvling the RF char, I used Springleaf. The 3% extra life regeneration on low life was enough to keep me alive, meaning I was losing life until I hit low life, and with the extra life reg I stayed at 35%.

Both these low life mods are worded the same, but the life regen one works as intended, even on client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info