Looking specific spectre mirroring service - Help!!! Can't find anyone with non-mirrored one

I found this on standard but unfornately all of those are mirrored - Who offer mirror service of this one ??? Guys pls help...Some link to topics - I cant find anything...
I want this one but with other sockets colors and with another craft : mean Cast Speed or Spell Damage but mostly Cast Speed...Who has a non mirrored version of this one?

Dire Crusher Void Sceptre
Level: 68 Strength: 104 Intelligence: 122 ilvl: 85 Max sockets: 3 (3)
40% increased Elemental Damage
Gain 40% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage??
Gain 40% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage??
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage??
Gain 30% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element??
Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances??
crafted+27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Mirrored
Shaped
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Jul 18, 2018, 4:31:10 PM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2018, 2:34:31 AM
d:-D*
Thank you man !!!!!!
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Have another question!!!

~b/o 1 mirror (for indexing purposes only)
Fee: 50ex

What this means ?? What Indexing purposes - what does it mean??
He take one mirror for making a copy and then 50 ex and give me copy?
No Pain No Gain!!!
"
PromaG wrote:
Have another question!!!

~b/o 1 mirror (for indexing purposes only)
Fee: 50ex

What this means ?? What Indexing purposes - what does it mean??
He take one mirror for making a copy and then 50 ex and give me copy?

You have to put a price on the item but since the item isn't for sale, he puts a random value in there (1 mirror) so that sites like poe.trade will pick up the item.

To mirror this, you give him a mirror + 50ex, he will mirror it and return the item to you basically.

~Myth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info