Dual Totem+ and Dual Curse (Fresh Char)

Probably one of the laziest builds I've done in this game.

Flame totem
High dps, good for nuking bosses but pretty sad for clearing
My priority with this char was +1 to fire gem wand, then eventually I would look for wands that gave atleast 50 elemental damage or cast speed to further increase DPS

Eventually it's a 4 link with fire penetration

Spell Totem + Arc
I was struggling with clearing incursions until I picked up this setup, the DPS on paper sounds low, but it clears monsters + adds shock bonus.

So its perfectly paired with Flame totem (shock and burning)

Auras
I like the 50% and 25% flame bonus aura's
But I feel once you're at 3-4 totems you really don't need these two aura's and can switch over to tanky auras if you felt like it.

So your arc totem will still shock and burn, just not as much burn as flame totem.

Curse on hit
After grabbing the fire damage bonus and dual totems you're literally right next to double curses.
I recommend grabbing health nodes along the way, or going for energy shield that's near the witch side (right next to curses)

You can literally do whatever you want with these curses; flammability, dispair or even debuffs if you're worried about dying. Obviously your 4 link will be Orb of storms + Curse on Hit

Overall pretty flexible build
Since you're a templar, there are alot of armor / health nodes nearby, with added benefits of having increased elemental resists and energy shield from the witches side.

I would never specialize in lightning damage though, simply because flame totem 6 link will always be better than a 6 link spell totem. And why not have one totem applying better shock, while the other does better burning damage?

I would end my build at Breath of Flames and Heart of fire, then dump every other point into energy shield, armor, health, block or whatever keeps you tanky.
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2018, 3:43:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info