Returning player, looking to start fresh

Hi, as the title says, I'm a returning player, haven't played for a few years. Hopefully this is posted in the right section.

Though I'm a returning player, I still lack a lot of knowledge about this game.

Would be great to get some advice regarding what are easy beginner friendly builds to start in Incursion league (since a few of my friends play there). So far I have looked at arc trap (friend recommendation), and a lightning strike - Raider Ranger, from a youtube video.

I would like something that has decent mobility, AoE clear, and would also be nice for late game content, although I wouldn't mind switching builds after using a beginning build to get through the early content and farm enough currency to fund the late game build. Though the 2 builds above are pretty nice too, but any other recommendations would be great so I can explore and decide!

Thanks in advance! :D
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
You're looking for The Twilight Strand.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You're looking for The Twilight Strand.

Thanks! Pretty much gave me the beginner's handbook!

However, would still like some recommendation for builds, aside from the guided builds (haven't completely looked at everything, but will do soon!)
Don't know if this is the guide you had in mind for Arc, but I started a new character following it recently, and it has been going well so far. Enki's Arc Witch.

Arc is pretty bloody nuts and the clear is surreal compared with the Juggernaut I played earlier. Not convinced boss killing will be its strong suite, but apart from that it has been strong so far. I'm only up to level 40-ish, but others have taken it all the way and even defeated uber elder (but that is reportedly very pricy).

Other than the site mentioned above, which looks good from a cursory glance, the Engineering Eternity youtube channel is excellent too.

I'd also highly recommend the Wiki for learning more about various mechanics or skills and so forth.
Last edited by Pangaearocks on Jul 16, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info