Please Help Improve My Build

I am trying to build a 'Tanky Jugg Elemental Hit' character and would appreciate some feedback/advice some of you might have.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/k6U4BQMC
Last edited by ngoof1 on Jul 16, 2018, 3:52:10 AM
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2018, 3:10:08 PM
What are you aiming for with this character?

Well anyway I would consider taking more good passives on the right side such as Heart Seeker, Herbalism, Jewel socket nearby.

You have low crit chance / crit damage (depends on bow, other equip though)

Consider taking Vaal Pact + Vitality Void (it will double your life recovery atm)

Being more tanky? take Acro/Phase acro (despite armor will suffer), maybe Grace (+ stibnite flask)and/or more EC, defensive flasks, curses it´s up to you.
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 16, 2018, 8:58:26 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:
What are you aiming for with this character?

Well anyway I would consider taking more good passives on the right side such as Heart Seeker, Herbalism, Jewel socket nearby.

You have low crit chance / crit damage (depends on bow, other equip though)

Consider taking Vaal Pact + Vitality Void (it will double your life recovery atm)

Being more tanky? take Acro/Phase acro (despite armor will suffer), maybe Grace (+ stibnite flask)and/or more EC, defensive flasks, curses it´s up to you.

As I mentioned, I was going with a tanky build. II went for as much life as I could while trying to pick up some good DPS nodes along the way. At LVL95 with good gear I hover around 10K HP and 1.2MIL DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info