Easily change your next incursion

I was messing around with Alva's in different instances and found that it is possible to change the incursion you will get next. The first step is to just instance and open an incursion without going in. Next, you go to a different instance and find Alva. She will show you an incursion room. If you like that room, you do not go in the incursion that is open in the other instance. If you do not like the room you are being shown as your next incursion, simply go back to the other instance and run the incursion. In most cases, the next room will be in the same location in the layout but will have different architect choices.

I've shared a video of this taking place here. Just after 20:50 the expected room of the next incursion is diplayed, but at 25:25 a different room is displayed. I did not run that room. Later I messed around, entered a room that was displayed to be a restoration/sparring room in the upper-rightmost room of the temple but turned out to be the one from 20:50 that I expected all along from the method described in the video. I got a quick screenshot of the result here.

I don't know if the whole thing is a bug, but it's definitely a bug to have a room shown and end up in a different room. Sorry I didn't get a screenshot of the room right before I went in.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Jul 15, 2018, 5:18:17 AM
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2018, 5:13:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info