Complete these Encounters II - Vaal Pyramid Bug with the trio bosses

My challenge said "Completed" and it should have highlighted complete in my Encounters II challenge for Vaal Pyramid - Defeat The Broken Prince, The Hollow Lady, and The Fallen Queen in that order. I did and It didn't prock. Can you please fix this bug and complete mine out? I am not sure why it didn't prock when it already said it was completed.

IGN: XMENS_MYSTIQUE

My friend Pokosuka didn't get the challenge either and he was with me.
Last edited by MisterSinister8 on Jul 15, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are you sure it actually showed that challenge, and not just something like the map unlock? If both of you didn't get it, you probably didn't fulfull it.
We both have our computers next to one another. We saw the huge Completed challenge pop on our screens at same time. But when we looked at the challenge it didn't show that it was fulfilled. I know I killed the monsters in the right order too.
Are you sure you saw the challenge completion that you think you saw? According to your "complete deadly encounters" you haven't even completed the vaal temple map.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:50:09 PM
Oops, my bad. Got confused.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I finally got the challenge. This time around I just didn't even try and got it by luck. I give up on trying to complete my challenges now though. I'm not motivated anymore by now. These challenges are either ridiculous and not fun or just plain boring. i now only play to collect the new uniques and maybe get the first 2 challenge prizes and that's it. :( Goodbye to 40/40 challenges.
ping
Last edited by Eshu on Jul 22, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info