[3.3] √ SeaRunner, Hardcore Arc

My new build in Hardcore, that is not a guide, just my actual build and progress, it is basically a self-found build, because few people play Hardcore, it's hard to find items and it's also hard to find some chaos or regals, for example. But I buyed half of my equipment however.

I leveled this build from 87 to 94 (I played this char with the 1.1 ver until level 87).

I unlocked all the Labirinths at level 94, and completed all the white and yellow Atlas.

I completed my objectives at the moment. Let's see.

All unique items are optional, the build is good for HC, Leveling, Self Found.

ITEMS

Last setup is an Armour Shield with some block. Also you can use a Saffel Frame or a Rathpit Globe.
In mid tier maps I'm going very tanky, solid and good dps. Good build for leveling.

At the higher levels, probably it's not the best setup, because a midrange Armour doesn't prevent big hits much, and with one handed weapon it's not the best DPS.

Playing safely until tier 12 atm.

PANTHEON

- Brine King (block and stun, anti freeze stun lock)
- Ralakesh (reduced physical dot while moving)

DAMAGE

Shaper DPS is about 150k

48900 arcane surge tooltip, average
53300 approx penetration vs shaper
74634 elemental overload, when active
153k +7 chains

LIFE AND MANA

Life is 6540, Mana is 3190. Life and mana are very good.

SKILL TREE AND JEWELS

Stay tuned, nice comments or suggestions are welcome.

See You

Update: 23.07.18
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Jul 23, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2018, 8:53:12 AM
Level 90 reached, some equipment updates (mainly jewels, I gained like 500 hp and 350 mp).
Almost all the Atlas complete, until tier 10.

[Reserved for Updates]
Hello. I try this build and now im on 47 lvl. Leveling is very easy with Arc. I use Tabula and go for Constitution because i have low life (1500+) and im affraid Kitava. I wondering what Ascendency you take in order? I want kill Izaro (normal&cruel) and take some boost from Ascendancy Passives.

Edit:
Now i see your Ascendancy choices on poe tree ofc. Thanks for that m8.

Edit:
I die on lvl 55+. Got killed by Doedre in Act 8. I think its me not build. I always affraid this boss.
Ofc now i try again this build ;p
Last edited by SFDrake001 on Jul 18, 2018, 1:26:03 AM
Nice (RIP), I didn't know how was this build for low leveling, thanks for the feedback.

I reached level 92 now, and I posted my new item setup with 2 new cool rings:

Also I changed some other items, and I trying an Armour Shield atm.

About Ascendency, I would go for Paragon of Calamity first (immune to reflect and life leech), then Elemancer (2 golems and golem buffs). The last one should be Pendulum of Destruction.

Gl & HF
Last edited by RoyalStar on Jul 18, 2018, 4:40:34 AM
Now i try again and reach almost 60 lvl. Leveling from 12 lvl is very easy. Ofcourse one of the necessary item is Tabula.

In my opinion, it is best to leave this build in a relatively cheaper version. Of course, it would be the best for me. And for other poor players :)
I use the following games: Arc - Spell Echo - Added Lightning Damage - Controlled Destruction - Faster Casting - Arcane Surge.
It seems to me that the damage is greater than before when I tried your connection. What do you think about it?
Nice, you can free a gem, moving Arcane Surge on a Curse for example with Duration Gem it lasts about 7 seconds, in addition you gain Power charges and crit chance.

Also you need Lightning Penetration gem, it's very important especially against resistant mobs, maybe is the second or 3rd most important support, after Spell Echo, I mean in a 3 link I would to use Spell Echo and Penetration probably.

Gem config should be:

Arc - Spell Echo - Penetration - Faster Casting (one of the best gems also in DPS) - Elemental Focus (if you don't use Ailments) - Added Lightning (or others, depend of the build as six gem)

Curse (Weakness, Conductivity or Assassin's Mark, I use Mark for the Charges) - Arcane Surge - Increased Duration - Area of Effect (as 4th gem)

CWDT with 3 Golems (all 20/20)

Also I use CWDT with 2nd curse, that should be Warlord Mark, for Endurance charges and leech, maybe Enfeeble or Temporal as 3rd curse.

CWDT utility with Immortal Call, Tempest Shield, some Duration or Culling Strike (maybe Molten Shell at 20 too).

I added these items to the build (and some small other changes), luckly I payed the Lioneye few chaos:

The more Expensive items are the Chest and the two rings (i payed a total of about 5 ex for all 3 items). Well The rings are not mandatory, just it's a nice combo.

You can use two rare rings with life, mana, res, maybe some crit chance or spell damage or cast speed.

Also consider the Essence of Worm unique Ring, that is cheap, with Wrath at level 20, that is a nice damage boost.

About jewels, a clear Mind with decent roll shoudl be pretty cheap, while a good Watcher's Eye can be pretty Expensive.

See you & Good Luck
Last edited by RoyalStar on Jul 19, 2018, 2:12:39 PM
- lvl 94 - complete
- yellow maps - complete
- labirinths - complete
- next: lvl 96?