Just joined.

Hello, I am very interested in what I have seen. Looks very good and I cannot wait to participate in either the closed or open beta or later on. I hope to get a key soon. Keep up the good work.
cheers and gl.
Same here. I only just found out about this game yesterday and after watching a few youtube vids, I'm impressed to say the least :)

I for one like complexity in my gaming, I'm not a child and I don't care about cut scenes and voice acting. I want gameplay ! This project looks very promising.

hi guys,

saw the vid on youtube and search on some games like diablo clone style of play and here it is path of exile. hope it will be out soon, cant seem to browse any client to download here.
you need a beta key,or wait for open beta.
"
FlightBaller wrote:
hi guys,

saw the vid on youtube and search on some games like diablo clone style of play and here it is path of exile. hope it will be out soon, cant seem to browse any client to download here.

Get up on the horse, and ride around in circles, like the rest of us.

It wont make you get a key faster, but you will be so dizzy, that for a while, you forget about beta-keys :)
Last edited by Tohc on Mar 11, 2012, 11:00:59 AM
Welcome daggert. Here's hoping you get a beta key soon and if you don't, the open beta isn't that far away.
I love the idea of that skill tree. Hope it works out..
Yeeehaw
Just found this game as well! Looks pretty cool. Will wait patiently!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info