[3.3] Slayer Elemental Hit Bow [3M Shaper DPS Budget Friendly] EN/PTBR

Welcome to my guide to my first build on the forum hope you guys enjoy, still working in progress but until now the build is pretty Solid i'm doing red tier maps and the build has the potential to do Shaper and Uber Elder.

Bem vindo ao meu primeiro guia de build no forum espero que gostem, ainda estou trabalhando na build mas por enquanto ela está bem solida, estou fazendo todos os tiers vermelhos e a build tem dano e potencial para fazer Shaper e Uber Elder

But why Slayer?
So Slayer have a big line of defense with the non stop leech from ascendancy, since we play with the Chin Sol a bow that deal double damage at close range, a good leech is a good defense for those that doesn't want to rely on dodge or the normal leech.

Slayer tem uma grande linha de defesa já que ele não para de dar leech graças o asncendacy, e como nós jogamos com Chin Sol um arco que da dano duplo a curta distancia, um bom leech é uma boa defesa pra aqueles que não querem depender de esquiva ou do leech normal de outras classes.

So for those that don't know the addition to the game of the Combat Focus gem, let us change the element on the elemental hit for the one that we want, in that case fire damage.

Para alguns que não sabem foi adicionado no jogo a gema Combat Focus, que nos deixa mudar o elemento que a skill Elemental hit vai usar para a que nos escolhemos, no nosso caso dano de fogo.

Pros and Cons:

Pros
Spoiler
+ Don't need Xoph's Blood to have very high damage
+ Cheap league starter
+ Easy to play
+ Good Clear Speed and Single target

+ Não usa o Colar Xoph's Blood para ter um dano alto
+ Barato, para começo de liga
+ Facil de jogar
+ Limpa o mapa rapido e tem single target.

Cons
Spoiler
- Can be expensive at high end level
- Don't have the low cooldown on blink arrow like Deadeye.
- Cannot do Reflect maps

- Pode ficar caro no level alto
- Não tem o cooldown baixo do Blink Arrow do Deadeye
- Não pode fazer mapas com dano refletido de elemental

Required Uniques for the build

Spoiler
The two unique Jewels that make the Elemental hit chose only the Fire element.
As duas joias unicas que fazem o Elemental hit escolher apenas do dano de fogo.

The two unique rings that can convert the lightning damage and cold damage to fire.
Os dois rings unicos que convertem o dano de raio e de gelo para fogo.

Chin Sol the best damage bow, since we are Slayer we dont have problems to facetank boss even with a bow build.

Chin Sol é o melhor dano de bow para esta build já que somos Slayers e não temos problemas para da facetank nos bosses mesmo com uma build de arco.

Path of Building

Spoiler
This is the pastebin for my build the "endgame" version of the build lvl 91.
Este é o pastebin para a minha build voltada pra "endgame" está no lvl 91.

https://pastebin.com/zUQc5Vxd

This is the pastebin for the build with Cheap gear lvl 91 and the leveling process.
Este é o pastebin para a build com itens baratos também no lvl 91 e com todo processo de upar.
https://pastebin.com/yCwPSZvP

My Gear

Spoiler

If you have a frostferno you can use the single target dps on it and you can drop the Pyre Ring and leave the Chin Sol with a clear speed option and you add to the build a Kaom's Heart that give us alot of fire damage and HP, with that we can drop Grace aura and pick Haste for more damage, thats up to you.
Se você tem um frostferno você pode usa-lo para botar seu setup single target, tirar o Pyre e deixar o Chin Sol como Clear Speed, sendo assim você pode adicionar a build um Kaom's Heart que nos dar muito dano de fire e mais HP, com isso podemos deixar de lado a aura de Grace e pegar Haste pra mais dano, mas ai é com você.

Cheap Version Gear
Spoiler
So for cheap version of the build you need a chest with 5L or 6L or a regular Tabula until you can find or buy your Frostferno.
Get some Rare gear on Amulet, Boots and belt to fix your resistances, for helmet you can use Devoto's Devotion or Starkonja that's up to you.

Para a versão barata da build você vai precisar de uma armadura 5L ou 6L, pode ser uma tabula rasa até que possa encontrar ou comprar uma Frostferno.
Use alguns itens Raros para os slots de amuleto, bota, belt para poder arrumar as resistências, para o slot de Elmo você pode usar um Devoto's Devotion ou uma Starkonja, depende de você.

Flask Setup
Spoiler
For Mapping i change the Onslaught for a silver flask.
The Writhing Jar Procs you damage on kill and the overkill leech is massive.
Pra fazer mapa eu troco o frasco de Onslaught por um frasco de Silver.
O Writhing Jar faz procar o dano em morte e o overkill leech é muito forte.

Gem Setup
Spoiler
With Frostferno
Com Frostferno

Single Target

Clear

Budget Version

Single Target

Clear

Bandit
Spoiler
KILL ALL Bandits
Mate todos

Ascendancy Order
Spoiler

Pantheon
Spoiler

Jewel setup
Spoiler
Try to find Attack Speed, attack speed with bows increased damage, if it possible increased Fire damage or Maximum life %
Tente pegar umas joias que tenham Attack speed, Attack speed with bows e increased Damage, se possível Increased Fire damage ou Maximum Life %

Here's poetrade link for the jewel.
http://poe.trade/search/ohiutokimaukay

Leveling Guide

Spoiler
Lv30
Spoiler
You can use Quill rain with barrage and lightning arrow.
Você pode usar o Quill Rain com barrage e lightning arrow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAQBAAUtDjwUcS5TOlJAoEMxR35eE185YVJlTXTtdct673zZhmCK8I1-my2wq7e2vTa-p8SC02_aweoY6mLvTvcy-Os=

Lv 45
Spoiler
At this point you can already change to Elemental Hit and keep using Quill rain until you get the Chin Sol, dont forget to use the mandatory unique.
Neste ponto você já pode trocar para Elemental Hit e continuar usando o Quill Rain até poder usar Chin Sol, não se esqueça dos uniques mandatórios para a build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAQBAAUtDjwUcR0UI9MuUzpSQKBDMUd-TP9OKlnzXhNfOWFSZU1mVGaebydyD3KpdO11y3rvfNmGYIrwjX6PYJRvmmqbLayqr42wq7e2vTa-p8SC02_aweoY6mLvTvcy-Ov60g==

Lv 60

Lv 80

Lv 91
Cheap Version Full build

High end Gear Version

Videos
Spoiler
Soon
i'm recording some footage of the build.

Final considerations

So if there's anything missing on the build or in the post let me know, this is my first topic on the forum hope you guys enjoy the build like me.

Se tiver alguma coisa faltando na build ou no post me avisa, este é meu primeiro tópico no forum espero que vocês gostem da build como eu estou gostando.

Changelog
-------------------------------------
Last edited by igorkugan on Jun 25, 2018, 4:43:55 PM
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2018, 5:58:57 PM
Tested it a little bit, white mobs are one hit but bosses are problem, yellow too, 4/10
Hi. One Question to your corrupted Quiver, did you want +1 Arrow on it or is Pierce the way to go? Sorry if this is a "newbie" Question.
Are there also other Quivers that can be used, like Blackgleam or Maloney's Nightfall, and do you think +1 Arrow is a Good DPS increase, or are there Quivers with a "better" Implicit, maybe like the Pierce on your one?
"
totalover wrote:
Tested it a little bit, white mobs are one hit but bosses are problem, yellow too, 4/10

Ive done a similar build But I went chieftan instead of slayer, and Frostferno is amazing for bossing. I literally 2-3 shot most bosses and i dont even have lvl 21 gems
I have a lot of Fire pen though. Ive even got a POB up where my character imported does like 1m shaper dps with just the single target skill and thats not even with an enchant or a good corruption in helmet. Can be better
Last edited by Velemore on Jul 8, 2018, 9:58:07 PM
I calculated all your dexterity from tree and gear from PoB and you have a total of 201. However PoB is putting you at 242 dex. I cannot find where you're getting the 32 dex from. Anything i missed?
Why u don't play with Lioneye's Fall?
Primeiramente, gostaria de dizer que é muito bom ter tópico em pt/br, pois é muito escassa a informação sobre o poe no nosso idioma. Com relação a build parece ser bem interessante, fiz a versão de ranger é muito forte, porém sem defesa, neste ponto o life leech do duelista seria interessante. Colocar videos também seria importante para ter noção da jogabilidade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info