[3.3] Pwn's Tower Defense 5m DPS (Ele Hit Totems) [All Content]

Hey guys, I'm back with a fresh new build.

With the rework of Elemental Hit and it's new threshold jewels, Elemental Hit finally doesn't suck. I've made a build using Ranged Attack Totem which has been a lot of fun to play this league.

Overview
Extremely high DPS (Over 1 million DPS per totem)
Decent league starter
Can kill all bosses
Medium clearspeed
Not super tanky
Can get expensive to squeeze out extra damage

Videos
Deathless Shaper - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnlGhJzpTwc
Uber Atziri - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgDUdvLOdJI
Red Elder - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19yUXEE40I
Uber Elder - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2iY3i9Vmo

Core Mechanics
- This build utilizes Elemental Hit with Ranged Attack Totems to deal high damage.

- Frostferno gives our Elemental Hit a +6 to gem level and to grant us level 30 Cold to Fire.

- The Effigon grants us extra penetration and to ignore accuracy.

- We convert as much elemental damage as possible to do pure FIRE damage through Avatar of Fire.

- Heirophant allows us to get a maximum of 5 totems.

- We use Combat Focus threshold jewels to pick Fire damage only on our Elemental Hit.

Path of Building
https://pastebin.com/rKnVFtX0

Gear Explanation
Spoiler

This is one of the core pieces of gear for this build. This helmet adds a tremendous amount of damage. The +2 corruption is optional and we have plenty of damage even without it.

The Chin Sol give us a huge damage boost when our totems are attacking targets that are close to them. It's much safer to take advantage of this bonus with totems since we don't care if our totems die.

Most importantly, the Skirmish quiver gives us an extra totem. Getting a corruption with Point Blank saves our build some skill points and allows us to get more damage and life. Getting a +1 chain corruption is also a strong option for clearing maps faster.

Kaom's Heart is great since we don't need the gem sockets. The extra fire damage is a sweet bonus too since we do pure fire damage.

Tombfist gloves are amazing for giving us free intimidate and 2 abyss jewel sockets.

A strong rare Stygian Vise is probably going to be best in slot here. The extra abyss jewel socket is pretty huge.

Rare boots with movespeed and resists are pretty standard. Getting a lab enchant for regeneration, elemental penetration, or flat lightning damage are all good.

The EFfigon is amazing because it allows us to ignore accuracy entirely. The extra fire penetration is awesome as well.

Get one rare ring to fill out resists and life.

Call of the Brotherhood give us a huge damage boost because it allows us to convert 90% of our lightning damage instead of just

I'm really lazy to update and make these guides but this build is really strong. Please feel free to ask any questions in this thread.
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on Jul 2, 2018, 4:04:19 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2018, 9:27:23 AM
Uber Elder kill video is being uploaded soon.
Fresh builds all day.
1. What's the leveling/cheaper bow if I don't have Chin Sol yet?
2. Also, I saw another guide that uses fast attacking bow like The Tempest, is it worth it?
"
xDeicidium wrote:
2. Also, I saw another guide that uses fast attacking bow like The Tempest, is it worth it?

The Tempest is a great option for leveling, but will never come close to Chin Sol in damage.

Chin Sol is selling for only 2c right now, and the only roll we care about really is the attack speed. We also don't need to have the bow 6-linked so that saves us some money.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn wrote:
"
xDeicidium wrote:

The Tempest is a great option for leveling, but will never come close to Chin Sol in damage.

Chin Sol is selling for only 2c right now, and the only roll we care about really is the attack speed. We also don't need to have the bow 6-linked so that saves us some money.

I see. So I don't have enough currency to buy Frostferno and I'm looking at getting a 5-6 link chest so that I can put RAT-Ele there.

1. What are the good substitutes for Kaom's if I don't have Frostferno. (or should I just stay on Tabula?)
2. Is frenzy 4-link necessary in bow?

Frenzy 4L is not absolutely necessary, honestly the damage is quite good even without frenzy charges.
You can easily put curse on hit + flammability on your orb of storms as well.

You can either stay with your Tabula for now or buy a cheap 6L corrupted chest piece that has the colors you need.
Fresh builds all day.
Uber Elder video finally up. Been procrastinating pretty hard on it.

Swapped Elemental Focus for Combustion, damage is up to 1.2 million per totem now.
Fresh builds all day.
Good day, sir, can u help me?
I am start to re-spec, but my dps in pob is kinda less in 2,5x then u, even if u use normal frostferno without corrapt and flask. I am still have 7ex, so what i need to update at me character first?

I really liked the build, what are the pantheons?
How do you deal with Physical Damage? Not great armor (1755) or evasion (1619). I assume I have a problem with Physical, could be reflect though; I'm WAY overcapped on resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info