the funny thing about beta keys:>

Didn't join for long but sience i'm a fan of hack'n'slash mmo's i have to say this:

the beta invite system its funny,i mean i've watched like an hour refreshing my page to see who gets an beta key and all i've seen were ppl that dont care about them,all they did was make an account and dont give a fu**.I mean ppl that joined only 1 time 5-6 months ago,ppl that never came back here..they get a beta key.What are the developers of this game hoping to get from this kind of people?

sorry for my bad english,grammar,it's not my native language.Peace!
Last edited by CandyMan17 on Mar 8, 2012, 1:52:02 PM
Ya I think that if don't visit the site within X amount of time you should be ineligible for a beta key
The fact that those people created accounts means they are interested in the game. They simply don't log in to the site, probably because there is no reason to do so unless you want to post on the forum. You can read all the news, game info, dev diaries, and forums without logging in. They will also get emails if their accounts are selected, so they don't even have to log in to see if they made it into the beta.

As with most games, the number of people who post on the forum represents a very small portion of the overall community and player base. Rejecting the majority of accounts (because they don't log in) would be detrimental to the beta test, not beneficial.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
The funny thing about beta keys is how some will be waiting for almost a year without getting one and others will join and get one 3 days later.
@WhiteBoy88

Although I understand your point of view. If those people don't log on, how will they know they've got a key? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info