[3.7] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

I was hoping to find this kind of build for 3.4.0. Doing to try this out as a league starter. :)
Builiding this for Delve. please keep up good work and thank you :)
Used your build on Xbox flashback and love it. Got #1 gladiator during event on Xbox with it
Quick question: Since Double Strike only uses the main hand weapon, what's the use of the offhand Dreamfeather? Wouldn't a stat stick or a shield be better? Thanks.
"
LordGuanYu wrote:
Quick question: Since Double Strike only uses the main hand weapon, what's the use of the offhand Dreamfeather? Wouldn't a stat stick or a shield be better? Thanks.


So, 1% increased Attack Damage per 450 Evasion Rating it's global node, we stack evasion so we can stack alot of +Attack Damage from offhand, +(180–200) to Evasion Rating and 3% increased Movement Speed it's Global node too, that why i use it on offhand. This weapon, grace and evasion stack it's core idea of that build. If we change this it will be a new build :)

So in main hand you need a high dps Dreamfather, best corrupt it's "Adds # to # Physical Damage" on offhand you only look for high Evasion roll.
Last edited by loczek123 on Aug 31, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
LordGuanYu wrote:
Quick question: Since Double Strike only uses the main hand weapon, what's the use of the offhand Dreamfeather? Wouldn't a stat stick or a shield be better? Thanks.


So, 1% increased Attack Damage per 450 Evasion Rating it's global node, we stack evasion so we can stack alot of +Attack Damage from offhand, +(180–200) to Evasion Rating and 3% increased Movement Speed it's Global node too, that why i use it on offhand. This weapon, grace and evasion stack it's core idea of that build. If we change this it will be a new build :)

So in main hand you need a high dps Dreamfather, best corrupt it's "Adds # to # Physical Damage" on offhand you only look for high Evasion roll.


Thanks for the response. Very clear. I'll give your build a try! :)
so no herald of ashe and hatred ? du we rly need resolut tehnick i haw 95 acc wit main hand and of hend
"
KISAXX wrote:
so no herald of ashe and hatred ? du we rly need resolut tehnick i haw 95 acc wit main hand and of hend


It's Pure Physical build, we don't use any extra/convertion damage to elemental so Herald of Ash and Hatred was usefull. And yes we need Resolute Technique, it's only one point this build have alot of attack speed so 7% miss will make alot downgrade for DPS.

I start mapping on league (don't have much time for playing), use Reave for now, clear speed was great, So far, so good. Need to farm currency for chest and amulet now :)
Hi!

Very interesting build! I want to try something similar soon in Delve. :)

I have one question : why not using Wildwrap armor and stacking Dex? This way it'll enhance both damage from Wildwrap and damage from Dreamfeather (since dex gives %eva). (and it gives us also accuracy btw^^)

I'm sure to have many other questions, but can't remember for now. ^^

Take care!

Edit : I was also thinking about Herald of Purity, but not sure the flat phys damage is enough to put it in this setup.

Edit 2 : Maybe also Haemophilia gloves? (AR/EVA gloves with +25% Bleeding DOT, 25% chances to bleed, 25-40% dmg against bleeding, explosion of bleeding ennemies...)
Last edited by PapaLegba on Sep 6, 2018, 5:39:37 PM
"
PapaLegba wrote:
Hi!

Very interesting build! I want to try something similar soon in Delve. :)

I have one question : why not using Wildwrap armor and stacking Dex? This way it'll enhance both damage from Wildwrap and damage from Dreamfeather (since dex gives %eva). (and it gives us also accuracy btw^^)

I'm sure to have many other questions, but can't remember for now. ^^

Take care!

Edit : I was also thinking about Herald of Purity, but not sure the flat phys damage is enough to put it in this setup.

Edit 2 : Maybe also Haemophilia gloves? (AR/EVA gloves with +25% Bleeding DOT, 25% chances to bleed, 25-40% dmg against bleeding, explosion of bleeding ennemies...)


Hey im glad that my build interested you.

I explained chest issue in guide, you can use a Evasion armour but you need 5 red socet, so it's extreamly hard to make this, [Daresso's Defiance] it's cheap STR/DEX option with good stat for build and high base Eva. If you want endage gear, best chest it's [The Perfect Form], it will be give you alot of Eva if you stack cold ress, give your AA, more dex and "30% Chance to Dodge Spell" via Phase Acrobatics, so if you want endgame chest go for [The Perfect Form].

Herald of Purity its very good boost for this build, im repleace AA, flat phy damage it's best way to increased your Bleed Damage. So i will change gem section in guide soon :)

Haemophilia it's good option but "25% reduced Bleeding Duration" hurts alot, also we have 100% bleed chance, explosion we get from Ascendancy (but it stuck so you will have 15% but 10% it's enough, as I say, it's good option it will be work but I prefer a Rare one that have high Evasion Roll and flat Phy damage that boost your DMG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info