Advice map sustain T11+

Hey guys,

i need advice about sustaining my shaped underground sea maps. I bout around 20 of them to start a pool and a finished them all in 1 day.
I got like a streak of 10+ maps where i didn't get even 1 map return (even tho all maps where with 100+ quant).
I don't understand what im doing wrong, i removed all T11 exept underground sea, also removed all T12 so only underground sea can drop.
I'm running full MF (you can look at my profile) with 54 quantity and im chiseling + sextanting all maps (all maps have at least 100quant) and it seems i can't sustain them.
My atlas completation is 120 after having removed T11 and T12.

Am i doing something wrong or am i just incredibly unlucky?

I didn't have problems sustaining T8 burials (actually always found tons of them), but it seems i can't sustain a T11 underground sea.

Looking forword for your advice, thx bros :D
Last edited by Napster4 on Jun 20, 2018, 4:41:39 AM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 5:11:53 AM
- 20 maps isn't a lot, a bad streak of 10 maps without returns can happen even tho that's really bad RNG. Did you get other maps, a huge amount of T10s for example?

- Quantity on your gear doesn't affect mapdrops at all. It just makes it easier to sustain currency.

- Are we talking about 100quant on the map-item or 100quant inside the map?

- What sextant rolls are you keeping?

- How many maps/158 do you have completed for the bonus?
Last edited by Scarletsword on Jun 20, 2018, 4:31:24 AM
"
Scarletsword wrote:
- 20 maps isn't a lot, a bad streak of 10 maps without returns can happen even tho that's really bad RNG. Did you get other maps, a huge amount of T10s for example?

- Quantity on your gear doesn't affect mapdrops at all. It just makes it easier to sustain currency.

- Are we talking about 100quant on the map-item or 100quant inside the map?

- What sextant rolls are you keeping?

- How many maps/158 do you have completed for the bonus?

you'r right i forgot to give a couple more of relevant informations:

- yes i did get quite some T10s, would it help to remove them from my atlas?

- i'm talking about 100quant inside the map (with Zana incursion + sacrifice frag)

- i'm keeping the good rolls with more monsters and packsize in general

- my atlas completation is 120 (after having removed T11 and T12).

I guess im incredibly unlucky then o_O
i'll try buying at least 30maps and start a pool again and hope it works out :O
Last edited by Napster4 on Jun 20, 2018, 4:45:29 AM
"
Napster4 wrote:

- i'm talking about 100quant inside the map (with Zana incursion + sacrifice frag)

- 100quant inside the map with Zana + 1frag is low. Here's why: Zana + 1frag is 25% quant; 100% - 25% = 75% on the base map. 75% on the base map is close to the worst rolls you can get. Try to reroll your maps for more quant or maybe even vaal them instead of Zana because Abyss isn't really worth it on T11 (itemelevel too low) and I'm not sure if you've unlocked Breach yet. Also Abyss and Breach are the only mods with monsters that can drop maps.

- Are you abusing sextants like the "players cannot take reflect damage" to your advantage by rolling a huge amount of maps and running the ones in favor of your sextants?

- Atlas completion is fine.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Napster4 wrote:

- 100quant inside the map with Zana + 1frag is low. Here's why: Zana + 1frag is 25% quant; 100% - 25% = 75% on the base map. 75% on the base map is close to the worst rolls you can get. Try to reroll your maps for more quant or maybe even vaal them instead of Zana because Abyss isn't really worth it on T11 (itemelevel too low) and I'm not sure if you've unlocked Breach yet. Also Abyss and Breach are the only mods with monsters that can drop maps.

- Are you abusing sextants like the "players cannot take reflect damage" to your advantage by rolling a huge amount of maps and running the ones in favor of your sextants?

- Atlas completion is fine.

i also used Zana invasion on every single map i made so that would be +20quant. So every map should at least have gotten 120 quant inside the map but i still haven't gotten returns to sustian.
120 quant dosnt seems low to me but i guess red maps are way harder to sustain then a T8.
I'll try to rereoll the maps for mor quant, i don't like vaaling maps since im pretty unlucky and already bricked quite some of them.
The last thinsg you could add are Shaper/Elder influence but that requires you to sometimes run some of the maps around Underground Sea or certain Prophecies like Tempest or Plague of Frogs for additional quant and monsters.

Other than that...run more maps!
Last edited by Scarletsword on Jun 20, 2018, 5:13:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info