Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

14/15 Shaper's memory fragments

Hello,

I need community help since I couldn't find answer somewhere else.

I've killed Elder 4 times on T15 maps with this map having a blue circle around and saying that it contains memory fragment, but nothing dropped 4 times. I've corrupted maps and had them uncorrupted. What am I missing? When there is no Elder the map is not marked with circle... am I supposed to spawn elder on lower tier maps and the normal boss on t15 somehow will have a fragment or ...?

Best Regards,

Leo
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 4:18:12 AM
1. It has to be your map device/ your map.

2. Rolls on the map don't matter, it can even be a white map.

3. Shaper has to survive the fight.

4. Only the last fragment requires you to kill elder, fragment 14 can be obtained from a red tier guardian.

5. The map only has to be a red tier map, the actual tier doesn't matter anymore.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
1. It has to be your map device/ your map.

2. Rolls on the map don't matter, it can even be a white map.

3. Shaper has to survive the fight.

4. Only the last fragment requires you to kill elder, fragment 14 can be obtained from a red tier guardian.

5. The map only has to be a red tier map, the actual tier doesn't matter anymore.

What do you mean by #3? Didn't see Shaper having an HP bar tbh and what can kill him? I just focus down Null portals and mobs ... am I supposed to protect Shaper from mobs during this phase?
Yes, you can mouseover Shaper during the add/portal phase to check his HP.

The adds will damage him and you can obviously still complete the fight even tho Shaper died but you won't get a Memory Fragment and I'm pretty sure you can't get a Jewel to drop if he's dead either.

There are a couple of ways to prevent this like using Frostwall/Decoy Totem or bodyblocking projectiles. I'm sure there are other ways and it's way easier for certain builds than it is for others.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
Yes, you can mouseover Shaper during the add/portal phase to check his HP.

The adds will damage him and you can obviously still complete the fight even tho Shaper died but you won't get a Memory Fragment and I'm pretty sure you can't get a Jewel to drop if he's dead either.

There are a couple of ways to prevent this like using Frostwall/Decoy Totem or bodyblocking projectiles. I'm sure there are other ways and it's way easier for certain builds than it is for others.

Thanks, think this was the issue. Will try and keep him alive next time and report.
Can confirm, you have to keep Shaper alive until he I guess reinforces all 4 binds on Elder and then finish elder in an add/aoe heavy phase. Defeating him this way grants 15th fragment.
Last edited by PositiveValue on Jun 21, 2018, 7:56:18 PM
IMHO best to use Decoy Totem to pull the aggro away from the Shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info