Just a typical gear check for someone who wants to laugh through end game

So I thought at level 90 with my gear I would be a in a spot to laugh at the shaper, but I am getting one shot, I had to use all the portals to just barely squeak out a kill. Can one of you peeps who is in the super end game position take a look at my gear and see what Im doing wrong?

Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 2:23:21 PM
Im running a very similar build and killed Shaper 2 days ago.

You should move your arc traps into your gloves. It´ll be a pseudo 6l and makes room in your chest for a 5l lightning spire trap. (What did you do to your loreweave man xD )

Other than that I´d suggest a bear trap + temp chains.
With bear trap enchant, this combo will grant 25% more trap dmg and 80% less movespeed, temp chains is reinforcing this effect and prolonging it. If you link bear trap to inc duration, it will almost last as long as the lightning spire traps.
Which means bosses are more likely to suffer all the dmg your traps can put out.

Shaper can and will 1shot you quite a lot, if you fail dodge his slam and his bullet hell - means Zana needs to survive ad phase.
The rest of his attacks are manageable and shouldnt 1shot you unless you stand in his beam or something silly like that.

Took me 4 portals to take him out, but I misplayed a lot and this build should be able to do it deathless.

Best of luck :)
Appreciated. As for the loreweave, my build advertised 5link would even be overkill, so I got a loreweave, voricid it to 2 sockets, got the prophecy to use a jewellers orb for a guaranteed 5link
I've never played trapper so I can't comment on gear but the Shaper will one shot you all over the place. It's a highly mechanical fight. You need to learn how and when to dodge his attacks. With some practice it becomes pretty easy. Only the tankiest of the tanks with legacy gear can actually face roll shaper.
"
foster21 wrote:
Appreciated. As for the loreweave, my build advertised 5link would even be overkill, so I got a loreweave, voricid it to 2 sockets, got the prophecy to use a jewellers orb for a guaranteed 5link

Future reference. Don't ever do this.

You wasted a perfectly good socket for really no reason. If you are risk adverse, use the Vorichi 5-Link guarantee for 150 fusings.

But changing a guaranteed 6-socket item into a 5-socket one and spending some amount of chaos on a prophecy that allows you to do it isn't worth it.

Your loreweave has next to no resale value now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info