No chat PMs in hideout

For some reason since this latest update I am sometimes unable to receive private messages while inside my hideout. I have tested it with Haku, Tora, Eleron, all medium hideouts, all Brazilian Sao Paulo realm. It's about an 80-90% chance that my hideout will not allow people to message me.

Please help? I'm loosing out on tons of trades because of this bug.
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2018, 10:39:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
After a reasonable amount of tests, I have figured out that it is instance based. Some instances don't have any issues whatsoever, while other instances completely block all private messages from reaching me.
I can send private messages no problems whatsoever, but I cannot receive them.

To fix it, currently I am resetting my hideout till I can find an instance that works. Note that this is happening across all instances that I have seen so far, just the hideout was the easiest one to test.

Please GGG, fix this bug quickly?
After even further testing, it's not instance based... it seems to be based randomly on when you enter into an instance whether you'll be able to communicate or not.

Note that I tested multiple instances, and it seems as though Brazilian instances are primarily effected, although other instances had some weird issues too with not letting me join them. Washington, California, Frankfurt are all okay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info