Anyone managing to scale ignites through melee like Oro's?

I have something like 500% increased ignite damage. 20% more multiplier from elementalist. 29% more multiplier from Combustion support. 54% more multiplier from elemental damage with attacks support.

I feel I only get strong ignites on white/blue mobs. I can't just ignite a rare and walk away. Any of you managing that? I have been using Flicker Strike/ Frost Blades so if you have success with another skill, let me know,
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 5:25:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I thought about trying an Oro’s ignite build but decided against it because I didn’t get that excited about it.

Elemental hit with cold/lightning disabled will be much stronger than flicker or frost blades.

Infernal blow with the six stack explosion should also ignite a lot better but I doubt it would compete with elemental hit, especially if you take AoF on top of that.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jun 17, 2018, 10:30:01 PM
Ignite is bit not free for all, its just damage unless you use couple of skills that rely move it to next level. Its not that you cant do it its more of a connivance and practicability. I remember scaling poison and ending with something that do more with hits then DoT, so conclusion is better scale hit and GG. The Oro's is basically same scenario i presume.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jun 18, 2018, 5:25:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info