New way to ruin an incursion.

So ... upon everything else i have seen this far in incursions i just found a new thing.

Entered an incursion.
Mobs all around.
Other side has "other allies cannot die"
Shoot like a madman.
Stone of passage drops.
No good.. they all have "cannot die"
Try jumping around to find the yellow mob but no way of telling, too much crap going on and everything is just a red mass.
Decide to pick up the stone and go for architect.
Jump next to stone
Press A
Game decides to target portal
Incursion ends.
Feel like an idiot.

I was about to get a stupidly good temple but this really set me back.. was trying to upgrade my jewel room and open door to apex.
Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jun 14, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
I feel you, my experience was less spectacular, I entered, mobs, panic mode, hit A for the skill and I am back out... Why not make LT-A interaction mode for like strongboxes, portals etc, then there is no way to activate those in combat by accident. Same for the Y on strongboxes and the A on masters. All stuff that can easily kill you.
"
filix wrote:
I feel you, my experience was less spectacular, I entered, mobs, panic mode, hit A for the skill and I am back out... Why not make LT-A interaction mode for like strongboxes, portals etc, then there is no way to activate those in combat by accident. Same for the Y on strongboxes and the A on masters. All stuff that can easily kill you.

Same feature can be usede when you die. Sometimes I go back to town pressing B accidentaly after I die versus boss (for instance again Kitava there isn't a waypoint near, so you need to walk through 2 areas full of monsters)
And that's why I rarely bind a.

F
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info