[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

Not much of a big deal losing Death's Hand if we can get our hands on a pcoc Bloodseeker as you said. However, it will be a bit more expensive now to get a second good claw.

Also worth noting that BoR got some nice buffs which is great but it could mean that it was made rarer. Hopefully not!
Last edited by Biratancho on Dec 5, 2018, 6:02:19 AM
"
Biratancho wrote:
Not much of a big deal losing Death's Hand if we can get our hands on a pcoc Bloodseeker as you said. However, it will be a bit more expensive now to get a second good claw.

Also worth noting that BoR got some nice buffs which is great but it could mean that it was made rarer. Hopefully not!

You gonna lose most of your instant leech if you use it with skills that alternate (blade flurry or reave). All the bigger dps hits that will come out of high dps rare claw will not have instant leech. That is big nerf.
"
aerial wrote:
"
Biratancho wrote:

You gonna lose most of your instant leech if you use it with skills that alternate (blade flurry or reave). All the bigger dps hits that will come out of high dps rare claw will not have instant leech. That is big nerf.

this is a nerf for sure, i need to test it ... i think the leech will be still good ...

Just need to test it after the update
any updates how this build works in 3.5 after the nerfs? anyone playing it?
"
apophiz1226 wrote:
any updates how this build works in 3.5 after the nerfs? anyone playing it?

I´m not an expert on PoE but I use it with double claw looking for physical,speed and life leech on second clawr( Right now i use the wasp nest. However I don´t follow strictly the guide I use some totems to focus attention on them and hit "safe" it works specially on physical reflect maps.
Hi Dave,

I've pretty much copied your build from "improved section step 2", kinda the same items and I am not really being able to sustain when it comes to bosses or tougher enemies. The only change I made was to remove the Death's Hand due to nerf and replace with The Wasp Nest for LGOH and swapped Leap with Charge Dash.

Any tips on how to improve from there, find the weakness in my items etc?

Best,
"
onlycaio wrote:
Hi Dave,

I've pretty much copied your build from "improved section step 2", kinda the same items and I am not really being able to sustain when it comes to bosses or tougher enemies. The only change I made was to remove the Death's Hand due to nerf and replace with The Wasp Nest for LGOH and swapped Leap with Charge Dash.

Any tips on how to improve from there, find the weakness in my items etc?

Best,

Im sorry i dont update this for 3.5

im running my other MS build

dont try yet this build in 3.5, so do nt know whats is the best way now ...
Re-rolled on POB

https://pastebin.com/X5jVUE3D

double bloodseeker, if u can get a corrupted one with power charge on crit you will be gold.

other mechanics are the same

I dont have a video game play cuz im running my other build right now (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190043), but the numbers on pob talk:

over 7k life
over 2M dps (2.5 in my case)
58% phys reduction
80% max res
istant leech (OFC)

You can drop some life nodes (near hearth of warrior) and go to get "claws of the falcon" for more dps
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 31, 2018, 4:55:03 AM
How necessary are the boots?

I ask because it feel like a waste to not take advantage of stuff like Blind (50% evasion) from the Helm and all our natural evasions + Dread Banner and its -24% acc.
"
How necessary are the boots?

I ask because it feel like a waste to not take advantage of stuff like Blind (50% evasion) from the Helm and all our natural evasions + Dread Banner and its -24% acc.

Kaom root isnt mandatory, make only uber elder fight more easy...

u can use a rare boots without issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info