Atzoatl rooms spawns (random ?)

Does the rooms in Temple of Atzoatl truly randomly selected through incursions ?

Or selection of rooms are in any way affected by map type/ zone lvl / room connections ?

Was there any official information on that ? If not what are your observations ?
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Random is as random does.
I believe there is some form of control involved, with regards to zonelevel.

My evidence being that (as long as I don't open the incursion), I can find Alva on 20 different maps (all 68s), and she always has the same layout ready to go.

Then I head into a lvl 76 map, and suddenly it's a different room with different architects.

I try another 68 map, and back to the same one the other 20 68 maps had.

Open a 77, and now it's the same as the 76 version.

Mind you, that may be less "control" than it is "certain rooms have a minimum zone level to trigger, and if it can't it will choose a lower zone instead". So... random with breakpoints?
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
Only rooms that are affected by levels are the Royal Meeting Room & Surveyor's Study.
Both show up at level 68+.

The former includes Atziri if fully upgraded the latter 3 map devices with random map drops.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Only rooms that are affected by levels are the Royal Meeting Room & Surveyor's Study.
Both show up at level 68+.

The former includes Atziri if fully upgraded the latter 3 map devices with random map drops.

68+, or > 68?

Because the surveyor was one of the guys in the 76/77 maps, but not the buffet of 68s
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
It'd be awesome if the player could, by dint of some currency, have an influence on the chosen room for each incursion. You are so often stuck with stupid designs and wasted potential from cool T3 rooms just because Ms Alva thinks you absolutely need that additional crappy T1 room...

Also, switch to map-drop room seems to be exceptionally rare. *sad face*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info