[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

Hey,

Great build. Im playing it at the moment at 89 and it makes fun. It is possible to play it with "Elemental hit"?
"
It is possible to play it with "Elemental hit"?

Yes kinda? I'm not sure DPS would be really better and you would need to change a few things. Jewels of course, but abyssal jewels you don't search for fire damages any more. You may have issues with attributes requirement too.

It could work, i wouldn't bother changing this one to make it work though. I'd make a completely new one which would be more specific to EH.
Which flask do you recommend if i want to invest more currency to build?? Does dying sun work with this build?
Last edited by Asciepius on Jul 17, 2018, 3:52:14 PM
"
Which flask do you recommend if i want to invest more currency to build?? Does dying sun work with this build?

Dying Sun doesn't give any more explosions to Blast Rain so it's not worth it. Sadly, except Dying Sun, there isn't an insanely strong endgame flask for bows builds usually. This setup is the best one i found, the only way to get slightly more damages would be to remove life flask or quicksilver, and grab a Sulphur Flask or an Atziri's Promise. I'm not really willing to remove the life flask, mainly because of how good it is to get back to full life when we proc adrenaline, and i don't see myself remove the quicksilver when running is the main way to dodge things.
Hey there, just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this build!!! Got to level 92, farming shaper and guardians and trying to kill Uber elder... Got really close but I'm not yet experienced with the fight... Really solid build overall... As opposed to adrenaline, I took permanent fortify and decided to use an anger watcher's eye with crit multi in place of lioneye's fall... Find that this setup works pretty well for me... Do you think this is worth it or is going adrenaline and lioneye's fall better?
"
Do you think this is worth it or is going adrenaline and lioneye's fall better?

Fortify was my end game option, just never pushed far enough to make the switch. About the watcher's eye, yes it's a good option, but lioneye'fall is insanely strong cause it's like having "free" crit chance and mult cause you don't have to take leech nodes.

Fortify, yes. I wouldn't skip the lioneye's fall though.
Hello!

Is Chaos Resistence not important on gear??
"
Is Chaos Resistence not important on gear??

Most of the chaos damages we can afford to dodge, caustic cloud, vaal construct and such.
I usually don't bother too much with it.
how about the accuracy sir ? it must be hard ,to get taunted ,since no accuracy on your equip ,i know enemy taunted cannot evade attacks ,but to "hit " at the 1st shots to gain that "taunt"
"
how about the accuracy sir ? it must be hard ,to get taunted ,since no accuracy on your equip ,i know enemy taunted cannot evade attacks ,but to "hit " at the 1st shots to gain that "taunt"

This is part of why it's really designed as a boss killer and not as a mapper.

However, this was solved by using Rain of Arrows which rolls accuracy for each arrows and get an average of 3 hits/monsters. We still have 86% hit chance from the dexterity alone though. We don't really care for the taunt mechanic anyway while mapping as damages and accuracy is plenty enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info