[Updated 4-30-13] Avicularia's 43k DPS Dbl EK TOTEM AND Dbl FP Totem ‡‡GOD BUILD‡‡ (Guide/Video's)

I didn't go with CI. Do you think it's really worth it? I don't mind having negative resists because I rarely get hit. Most of my deaths are usually due to stupidity and retarded desyncs. I do get one-shotted by chaos damage ranged mobs occasionally. I was thinking of picking up a high ES shield though since my DPS is so over the top. I can clear most maps in 5 minutes or so.

Getting experience at 77 is a pain in the ass. Right now I looted my first Andvarius ring so now I have 2. I have 401% rarity and 28% quantity. So just been farming and not sweating if I die or not.
Hi guys, sorry, i am quite new to the game, I just want to ask about which rewards to get on killing some bosses like oak, I believe they give rewards depending on the choice the player has to make.
Your thread hasn't been updated in several months, perhaps you should fix your EK build so it won't guide noobs into creating a misguided character. You don't even have an EK shav version.
IGN: Neckroemansir
Already said previously I stopped playing this game and no longer support this guide.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
^ does it mean that it's not advisable for beginners (like me) to follow this guide anymore?
"
Avicularia wrote:
Already said previously I stopped playing this game and no longer support this guide.

Yet shows UPDATED in the thread title having been only 8 days prior.. that too will mislead people.
IGN: Neckroemansir
Nearly dropped 8 exalts trying to fund up this build to try, change [Updated] to [No longer updated] or something.
IGN: _Jacky
"
fire99966 wrote:
Nearly dropped 8 exalts trying to fund up this build to try, change [Updated] to [No longer updated] or something.

WaDeFuq?

Guides are meant to "guide" you in the right direction.

They aren't meant to tell you exactly how to play.
yet basics and passive tree looks kinda right for me; or would u changes sth more guys??
been a while
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info