Vaal Arc

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jun 11, 2018, 6:18:29 PM
Vaal Arc is one of the most satisfying skills to use in the game for me at the moment. After seeing the changes, I specifically built my league starter, an Assassin, around it in a self cast scenario. It synergizes well with most regular Arc supports (only Spell Echo and Faster Casting aren't useful). It has nice dual utility as either an initial burst damage in a boss, or as a large pack clearer. The versatility is great, and it feels very smooth to use.

The only issue I have is with use against Elder Guardians, Welder, or (to a lesser extent) Shaper. The stated goal with all Vaal skills was to have them be useable against bosses, however the soul is so low that I have yet to be able to use Vaal Arc more than once each fight and felt more like a single use flask than a charged up "Ultimate".
Since this will get asked about an innumerable amount of times:

"
Rory wrote:
Vaal Arc has special behaviour: If it's cast by a Totem/Trap/Mine, the buff will be passed to the owner of the Totem/Trap/Mine, meaning it'll then apply to all of your Arcs and the Arcs of your Totems/Traps/Mines!

Source.

Note that this is a special case behavior for Vaal Arc, do not expect it to work with any other similar skill.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 11, 2018, 6:19:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info