The Army Of the Dead

Hello and Welcome to my post!

Guild Stats:

Guild Name: The Army of the Dead
GuildTagg: †Army†
Language: English, mostly.
Region: N.A. US, with a few others outside of the US.
Guild Leader: AcirluTheTrueborn
Members: 26 members, 3 officers, and me.

This guild is mainly focusing on when you play, you can. We'll help as much as possible, but we understand that we have lives. We all play league pretty much, but sometimes I will be playing Standard. I love my Wander, ok? :P

Spoiler
1. I will ask your age just to be on the safe side, but if you're not comfortable with that, it is fine.
2. I will ask a nickname you prefer if different from your character name.
3. We Play LEAGUE Currently, but some of us play Standard when bored. Saying that, we accept anyone from any league, sc or hc. But keep in mind that not many may be on with you, but it depends. We don't want you to feel left out either. so If you play HC and not many are on, you are free to request any friends you have to join.
4. Have at least a lvl 85 character in any league, current or not. (This is not 100% required but it helps)
5. Have Experience in Path of Exile, Leveling, and the builds you pick. You may use buildguids, but I would prefer no one asks things like "Is Arc a good skill gem?"

6. If you use Discord, and would like an invite link to our Community, please follow their rules, and be respectful

7. We do have VC in this Discord, but not all of us can do VC. So if you prefer to communicate with Voice instead of text, we may not be the best for you right now. But we are working on getting more people into VC to help with better communication over maps and what not.

8. We have a PoE Guild Discord. If you want to join, msg me and I can send you a link. You can join and find out if this guild is the right choice for you!

In saying all of this, If you don't meet the guidelines, you are free to talk to me about it. I am a rather open person, and I am sure we could figure something out.

Last edited by Уля_Воль on Mar 21, 2019, 11:44:02 AM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2019, 11:44:36 AM
1. Which region are you from? Europe, Dublin Ireland
2. Which league do you primarily play? League player, to keep it fresh
3. How long have you been playing Path of Exile? Since September 2014
4. How active are you from a scale of 1-10? (1 = <1 hour a week, 10 = >5 hours a day) 10 plus another 2 or 3
5. How experienced are you in Path of Exile? Extremely, Necromancer by trade and I am all things minion based for help and advice
6. Why do you want to join the guild? Sometimes solo playing is lonely
7. Do you have Discord and do you want to join the guild server? Yes I do, and I will if needed
8. Final comments? Entertaining to a fault, sometimes a little too sexy for my sins

IGN: SaxyBoobs
Discord Username: (If applicable) Not sure of what it is as been flying solo for some time
"What do you mean 'Have You Ever Seen the True Face Of God Exile?'...?"
I would ask have you ever seen the inside of my outside Toilet?
"
MadCowMoo wrote:
1. Which region are you from? Europe, Dublin Ireland
2. Which league do you primarily play? League player, to keep it fresh
3. How long have you been playing Path of Exile? Since September 2014
4. How active are you from a scale of 1-10? (1 = <1 hour a week, 10 = >5 hours a day) 10 plus another 2 or 3
5. How experienced are you in Path of Exile? Extremely, Necromancer by trade and I am all things minion based for help and advice
6. Why do you want to join the guild? Sometimes solo playing is lonely
7. Do you have Discord and do you want to join the guild server? Yes I do, and I will if needed
8. Final comments? Entertaining to a fault, sometimes a little too sexy for my sins

IGN: SaxyBoobs
Discord Username: (If applicable) Not sure of what it is as been flying solo for some time

Hey friend! We do in fact have a guild Discord. More or less. It is a community one, and it is absolutely amazing! I sent you a friend invite, and when I see you on next I will message you, and invite. :)
Hello all! Bumping this up. I also have discord if anyone would rather message me there.
Bump. So far we have 36 members, and we are all highly active. we get around 8-15 people on at most times.
Bump! :3
Bump! :D
Stealing that guys template >:)

1. Which region are you from? EU, England.
2. Which league do you primarily play? Temp League.
3. How long have you been playing Path of Exile? Since 2014
4. How active are you from a scale of 1-10? (1 = <1 hour a week, 10 = >5 hours a day) 10, adding a few hours on top of that.
5. How experienced are you in Path of Exile? I'd say i have a good knowledge of the game.
6. Why do you want to join the guild? I like having people to talk to whilst playing.
7. Do you have Discord and do you want to join the guild server? Yes, and i will consider it

IGN = ZhuToxicity.
Profile Name = SaucyKetchup
Last edited by SaucyKetchup on Nov 16, 2018, 5:25:16 AM
We have updated the guild a bit!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info