Lacerate

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jun 10, 2019, 7:54:53 PM
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2019, 7:55:25 PM
I hate that the default Lacerate is now releases those ugly, reddish shockwaves instead... Why can't we keep Lacerate, or any skill affected by Blood and Sand, doing their original animation by default?

Just let us have the previous version of these skills by default, and have them change only when using Blood and Sand, please...
"
eralduspr wrote:
I hate that the default Lacerate is now releases those ugly, reddish shockwaves instead... Why can't we keep Lacerate, or any skill affected by Blood and Sand, doing their original animation by default?

Just let us have the previous version of these skills by default, and have them change only when using Blood and Sand, please...

yea i also dont understand why they did this. without using blood and sand it should be the old lacerate. also my take on the skill so far is, seem a bit lacking in dmg. i remember the old lacerate was pretty good but lacerate in legion with blood and sand feel a lot weaker especialy with the multistrike nerf. its now really really slow and it take like a full 3 sec to do the 3 hit of multistrike and the last 2 hit is stronger but we need to cancel them 90% of the time to kite since its so fking slow....will see with endgame gear on 6l but so far im not impresse

Please post new feedback for this skill gem here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524027
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info