Loss of beasts from Flashback to League

I did not mind losing the atlas and masters deal but losing the beasts from flashback to league really sucked. I knew Beast was not going to standard. So when I saved beasts to craft from Flashback to league because of better gear to mod I was really disappointed with it not transferring. Contacted GGG through their Facebook page and Facebook messenger, was told same as posted here by Jeff, this would be resolved during server maintenance. Well league ended and never got my beasts so lost my chance to 30% quality some gear to take to standard and put some beast aspects on gear along with get the achievements unlocked for the wings. Reached out to GGG before end of league to inquire as to the fix, was told to send an e-mail so did that and still waiting on reply.

I just wonder what GGG is going to do about the loss of beasts from flashback to league, which resulted in the loss of several exalts worth of crafts on items to take to standard and sell as well as cosmetic prizes for finishing the challenges.

This was very frustrating and disheartening experience to say the least. I only just started playing POE during Beast league and really think I want to continue to play but have yet to even start a new toon in Incursion because this sour taste has yet to leave my mouth.
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2018, 7:17:43 PM
The hell are you talking about? I only just started with Beast, and never once cried about it. I loved beast league and the easy crafting for essentially free, nets dropped liked candy and all I had to do was toss em on random creatures that came along my way. Got way better beast crafting stuff to sell on TB than from any drops in the game, easiest way to make currency last league for sure. So why don't you take your stupid response and pound sand.

The only thing I am upset about is GGG said they would transfer beasts from flashback to league, they did not in fact do that. When contacted about it they said it would be resolved before end of league when they did server maintenance. This was also a lie they never fixed the issue. This cost me loss of currency, as well as cosmetic effects from completing the challenges.

I only ask GGG do something to remedy this since twice they said they would do something and twice they failed.

I do not have any opinion of the game without beast because it is all I know. So kindly get out of here with your assumptions on crap you know nothing about.
"
Palazar82 wrote:
I just wonder what GGG is going to do about the loss of beasts from flashback to league, which resulted in the loss of several exalts worth of crafts on items to take to standard and sell as well as cosmetic prizes for finishing the challenges....

It was my understanding that none of the beasts would be transferred and the Menagerie would simply not exist. So, I used up all my Beasts before the League ended, as I would have thought anyone else would have done as well.

IMO, they shouldn't transfer so you can still use the Menagerie for crafting - There's no point in wasting the energy incorporating a dead League to Standard, IMO.

I'm kind of boggled, really - Is transferring such extensive material from a "dead" League to Standard a common practice of GGG? I wouldn't think they'd bother.
Please read my post. At no point was I at all surprised beasts did not go to standard. I fully understand it is a dead league. My comment was about flashback or the race the 4 week event. When it ended everything was to transfer to beast league (and besides my beast and masters it did). I never asked for anything to go to standard.

GGG made a comment addressing this issue stating it would be resolved during server maintenance. This did not happen thus the loss of challenges along with currency from not being able to USE THE BEASTS IN BEAST league.

Twice now people have responded and twice now they have failed to read my remarks.

The time to give back beats has come and gone league is over and not apart of core.

So with that said the question remains what will GGG do to make up for the loss and their failure to live up to their word TWICE.
"
Palazar82 wrote:
Please read my post. At no point was I at all surprised beasts did not go to standard. I fully understand it is a dead league. My comment was about flashback or the race the 4 week event. When it ended everything was to transfer to beast league (and besides my beast and masters it did). I never asked for anything to go to standard.

GGG made a comment addressing this issue stating it would be resolved during server maintenance. This did not happen thus the loss of challenges along with currency from not being able to USE THE BEASTS IN BEAST league.

Twice now people have responded and twice now they have failed to read my remarks.

The time to give back beats has come and gone league is over and not apart of core.

So with that said the question remains what will GGG do to make up for the loss and their failure to live up to their word TWICE.

I think this is because they never intended Flashback to roll into Beastiary, it didn't on the PC but on the XBox because of the extended timeline it did, I can see why you would be frustrated by losing those for standard, but unfortunately I doubt they will be able to fix it. I would submit a ticket though they might be able to recompense you in some other ways, but I doubt the beasts will be able to do much.
Yeah, that is the first to hear it was not always supposed to go to league, that was my understanding the entire time. But yeah I understand they will not give the beasts back, as stated numerous times now that has come and gone. What I was hoping for is that GGG would do something to try and make up for the loss. Some cosmetics or some points for the store, something to acknowledge their mistake and attempt to right it.
Starting to wonder if GGG is going to answer on any medium. Email to support, this thread their social media. I mean if you won't attempt to make it right at least acknoldge the issue and say you have 0 intentions of crediting an account for your mistake.
Well I got an email back finally about the situation. I was told "I am sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately we are not able to offer anything here." Well I was dropping $60 a month or more into this game guess that is going to stop now.

1. It is not that you are not able it is that you are not willing. You have more than the ability to give compensation for your mistakes, you are unwilling to give the compensation for your mistakes.

2. Really wasn't asking for the moon or anything just some small form of compensation and acknowledgement that GGG went back on their word twice.

This was a big disappointment but now I realize a lot about this company. It does not care about its player base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info