Alva no longer open portals to Temple from HO

Unable to get Alva to open the portals to the Temple from my hideout anymore. I have completed all incursions but I no longer get the "Enter Temple" option.

This has worked hundreds of time before, now it's only possible for her to open portals to the Temple when I find her in regular zones.
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2018, 6:59:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Now it works again. Not sure what the issue was.
I have the same issue. Reference number of the bug is 1.087.243.285.

When I open my temple map (F), it says '0 Incursions Remaining'. When I encounter Alva in a map she will offer to run the temple. When I approach her in my hideout she will only have the options 'Introduction', 'Dismiss Alva', and 'Goodbye'. I dismissed and reinvited her to no avail.
I have this problem right now.

I was running normal Atziri and wanted to do a Temple run.. no such option from Alva in my HO.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I started having the same issue this weekend - was able to open the temple from HO without issues before, currently my first and second character is unable to open the temple from my HO, only the last character made is able to open/interract with Alva in any way other than introduction
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
in my experience, after completing all incursions, you have to speak to Alva again in the area where you completed the last incursion. then she says "i did it! blah blah etc etc"
then you can go to your HO and open from there.

if she doesnt get to say her thing before you go to your HO she will be pissed and not talk to you.

so i just got into the habit of talking to her after every incursion until the exclamation mark above her head vanishes and she is all calmed down, then she wont give you any trouble if you wanna open temple in the HO.

:) good luck and have fun guys :)
no, i just meet her in a map, for the last speech, she said "i did it, we did it, blabla".
And when I come back in my HO, still no more possibility to open the temple. Just the basic menu on her...

I have to stay disconnect for 30 mins to reset the whole thing, and when i come back in my HO, the "open temple" quest is on her.

So still bugged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info