◄ Kuan Master Crafting Service ★ Incursion HC ★ Elreon/Haku/Catarina/Tora/Vorici/Vagan 8 // Leo 5 ►

Did +1 bow and reduced craft for me

quick and safe
haven't met him before -- used him to recolor (vorici) a 6L inpulsa with +%dmg on it...... he linked each time he colored it and gave it back accordingly.. +100% rep
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Used Kuans Vorici level 8 service 3 times. First time he linked every craft he did. The third time I needed to four socket and four link my item and then color it the way I wanted. I didn't even bother to check the jewells, fusings, chromas and vaal orbs I gave him for the craft. This is the guy you can trust that do NOT scam you!

+110% rep!

Just craft "Cannot roll attack mods" for +3 bow. Fast and safe. Thanks

waiting for u to online

no issues

He crafted cannot roll attack mods for me to exalt the added fire.
Fast and trustworthy.

Used his services in HC Incursion league on July 13th 2018. He was fortunately much more experienced with this process and was able to help craft me a +3 Fire gems Bow with multi-mod on it. I unfortunately had messed my understanding of what mods I needed to have free and filled in order to slam "+1 to socketed gems" however Kuan was patient and helpful in guiding me in the process to still get what I was looking for. I ended up putting the multi mods, themselves, on myself but everything else was done exactly like I was hoping for in fast and painless fashion!

A few divines and I'm sure it will be finished!
Last edited by DistDroid3r on Jul 13, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

Fast, best RNG i ever seen ;)
My Builds: view-thread/2656038
http://poemaid.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info