Saboteur - Smoke Mine + Charged Dash (w/ Detonate while channel)

I'm looking at making a bit of a hit and run type of character, and I was theory-crafting and wondering how a skill interaction would work:

1) Place "Smoke Mine", links shouldn't be important here.
2) Start channeling "Charged Dash" with "Cast While Channeling Support" and "Detonate Mines" linked.

I would expect that the Saboteur, during the channel of Charged Dash, would trigger Smoke Mine and teleport to it, blinding nearby enemies. My question is what happens to the mirage he was projecting while he was channeling? Is it still continuing from the original cast location? Is the Charged Dash channel cancelled? Does the Charged Dash proc immediately upon teleporting and warp to the projection afterwards? Does he warp to the projection and then the trap?

Since these are both movement skills I'm just looking for help on their interaction if they can even interact at all.
Last bumped on May 25, 2018, 4:13:37 PM
I think I found my answer. Someone did Charged Dash with CWC Lightning Warp and it cast Lightning Warp first, moving the character, but the projection kept moving forward from the original location, then when the channel ended the Saboteur moved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info