Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What are you hoping to see?

Sorry for the terrible title but I'm generally curious as to what people would like to see come out of this partnership (if you can call it that) with Tencent. Personally I would like to see further improvements made to the performance of the game, although thinking about it, perhaps it has more to do with my own hardware rather than the games.

What do you guys think? What would you personally like to see something else in the future?
Or do you just prefer them to focus on putting more content out?

I don't want to look at this situation from a completely negative perspective. I am skeptical, but I think that's natural and I only want the best for this great game.
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 4:44:02 PM
I Would like to see Chris and Co leave the company and start a glorious new game

baring that I would like to see Tencent have as little impact on PoE as possible
I dont see any any key!
two full extra holiday days a year for chriss.

"Jonathan time" to include thirty minutes of quality time for himself.

One extra orchid for Bex on her desk.(yes one, depending on how she handles this situation we can bump it up to TWO FULL ORCHIDS!)

All of these might be subject to RNG and a dice roll.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
What I'm hoping to see is the toxicity completely carved out of both these forums and the subreddit, and for things to go back to the peace of the closed beta era when shenanigans of this sort were shut down by the community themselves without need of moderation, but I guess we can't have all the good things in this world.
1337 21gn17ur3
What I hope for? Free reign for GGG to do whatever they want to. Basically only the money they got put to really good use. Polishing leagues, improving performance, updating visuals and creating great new content in general.
Most importantly (for me personally): hideout improvements soon.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Boem wrote:

One extra orchid for Bex on her desk.(yes one, depending on how she handles this situation we can bump it up to TWO FULL ORCHIDS!)

Peace,

-Boem-

word is Tencet already sent Bex some flowers

Peony- the national flower of the peoples republic
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
I Would like to see Chris and Co leave the company and start a glorious new game

baring that I would like to see Tencent have as little impact on PoE as possible

Though they're investing in GGG, I do hope they have little impact on PoE as well. I would just like to see their money put into making PoE an even better game.

"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Wouldn't that be nice? I think so. They certainly deserve it.

"
What I'm hoping to see is the toxicity completely carved out of both these forums and the subreddit, and for things to go back to the peace of the closed beta era when shenanigans of this sort were shut down by the community themselves without need of moderation, but I guess we can't have all the good things in this world.

I don't think you can carve out toxicity, its here to stay whether we like it or not. Doe
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

word is Tencet already sent Bex some flowers

Peony- the national flower of the peoples republic

No orchid, lack of taste.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Also I want Chris to post a photo of himself in this get up

and then perform "putting on the ritz" with Johnathan

if they did that I think I would be good with the whole situation lol
I dont see any any key!
What I would most like to see is an announcement from Chris stating "we've changed our minds, and are negotiating to get our souls and mastery of our company back from Chinese EA."

I'm not going to get that, though.

Failing that? If I must assume anything positive can come from this debacle, it would be a general increase in GGG's capabilities. More old-skill reworks, revisits to old mechanics that just aren't cutting the mustard anymore (dual wielding, anybody?), and a wide focus on just doing more. My specific wishlist is irrelevant; if Grinding Gear can Do More overall, they can touch on everybody's wish list just a little.

...well. I also hope we can go back to the days where we didn't get thirty new MTX a day. I remember when new MTX releases were a relatively rare thing and the announcement of one was exciting. Now it's just a flood of overglam garbage they expect me to belt out a thousand bucks a week for. I'm kinda tired of it and would like a return to the days when new MTX introductions were an uncommon thing worth paying attention to.

But again. Can't have what we want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info