Been playing for over 6 years, I'm done playing

This game honestly started becoming trash when they started the Xbox release and designed all future skills, and content around a controller. This is going to be worse. But, this is the natural progression of anything that goes from small to big
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 6:17:44 PM
Have you played the game on the Xbox? They definitely didn't design anything around a controller lol
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
Have you played the game on the Xbox? They definitely didn't design anything around a controller lol

Seismic trap reminds me pushing down a controller button constantly. Educate yourself next time!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 21, 2018, 4:09:55 PM
6 years of what?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
goodbye
so long and thanks for all the fish I guess
1337 21gn17ur3
PoE started decaying when streamers started dictating play and patch notes.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
laycast wrote:
This game honestly started becoming trash when they started the Xbox release and designed all future skills, and content around a controller. This is going to be worse. But, this is the natural progression of anything that goes from small to big
See you on the new league! Until then~
Bunch of randoms crying over things they know nothing about, whats new. Bye, nobody will notice.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Bunch of randoms crying over things they know nothing about, whats new. Bye, nobody will notice.

Pretty much all of us are randoms with the exception of a few who have achieved the status of Norm(!) from Cheers.
Last edited by Nubatron on May 21, 2018, 5:40:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info