Can we get reasonably priced mtx now?

PoE has always had outrageous pricing on their mtx compared to other games, this has been accepted on the basis GGG was a small company who made all their money in the cash shop.

Considering this no longer the case, how does everyone feel about the pricing now?
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 3:10:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes, we can't
-----

Poe prices are funny. Im buying games only on sales (with few exceptions of games i like a lot like dlcs to xcom or darkest dungeon).
If i remember correct i paid about 10euro for skyrim legendary edtion.
Same goes for my whole steam library.

I still have no idea why i paid that much for few skins in one game.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on May 21, 2018, 1:48:37 PM
what's the real price of an mtx?

as their only use is to show off ingame, it's the one people think you've supported for getting it.

so, it's the one from boxes or the biggest reduction ggg ever did. i don't think mtx boxes are overpriced.

ggg's practise of sales ever reminded me of traders in my neighbourhood, they did "sales" by just attaching signs with striked through higher prices on goods.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 21, 2018, 2:02:22 PM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Yes, we can't
-----

Poe prices are funny. Im buying games only on sales (with few exceptions of games i like a lot like dlcs to xcom or darkest dungeon).

I bought CS:GO for 3€ in an steam sale and have 1k hours there, just the 3 supp packs on this game = 150€ or so. They were overpriced but if money was going to a small and independent company with limited resources maintaining a f2p game then it didn't feel as bad. Atm with Tencent owning 80% i don't think it's justified at all to pay as much.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Yes, we can't
-----

I bought CS:GO for 3€ in an steam sale and have 1k hours there, just the 3 supp packs on this game = 150€ or so. They were overpriced but if money was going to a small and independent company with limited resources maintaining a f2p game then it didn't feel as bad. Atm with Tencent owning 80% i don't think it's justified at all to pay as much.

why would they lower prices just because someone bought a big par of their company? that doesnt make any sense since this fact alone neither make more ppl buy mtx nor reduces their monthly costs.
i might help them to get better deals wih other companys in the future,offer some capital insurance and open some new sources for resources,but it doesnt change anything right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info