Am I Playing the Game Right?

Good morning! I started playing POE a bit ago, and I'm a lvl 63 Marauder/berserker with the poebuilds sunder build. I was hoping to get feedback from someone that's maybe tried this build as I feel like i'm missing something. I pretty much use only sunder and no other skills. Is this real? Am i missing something? I feel like i should be using other skills or something. When i fight bosses i just run in circles and sunder until they die. Any input is appreciated.
Last edited by Greysoul_ on May 21, 2018, 9:33:29 AM
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 12:08:15 PM
"
i just run in circles and sunder until they die

pretty much sums up Sunder

You can gent some Ancestral totem to have some support, Leap slam to get movement but ye, pretty much get sunder, get Herald of Ash, Hatred as auras , and Sunder till shit die
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"

You can gent some Ancestral totem to have some support, Leap slam to get movement but ye, pretty much get sunder, get Herald of Ash, Hatred as auras , and Sunder till shit die

lol, are there different classes/builds that have more to it that you could recommend? I feel i'll get pretty bored with this soon.
Dont follow any builds by poebuilds.com or that youtube channel. They are all bad. They are designed for you to use your money to buy in game currency for the build. Look for builds on this site. Most of them are really good.

Get better weapons. Prismatic eclipse in your off hand and Jack, the axe (later get soul taker when you can) for your main hand.

"
Greysoul_ wrote:
"

lol, are there different classes/builds that have more to it that you could recommend? I feel i'll get pretty bored with this soon.

well, different play styles ... hard to tell. I personally like walking simulator builds like Righteous Fire, but that's even more dull than any Sunder Builds.

Kinda more "finger busy" build was for me Essence Drain + Contagion + Blight build - there are bunch of them on youtube to check the playstyle. You basically use rotation of 3 skills, one of them is channeling. + some utility skills (movement, totem) It can go fast, it can be tanky. There are many variations. For me probably the most clicky build.

Key is to enjoy explosions, as there is no combat text to keep you entertained. For this i liked Wild Strike more than Sunder, just because of the graphic effects. But it's up to you what you find fun.

If you enjoy speedy gameplay, you might check some Queen of the Forest builds, like Elemental Wander or Tornado Shot, but those usually require some experience when handling ingame economy, as some items might get pretty expensive.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on May 22, 2018, 5:28:26 AM
Hello there and, first of all, welcome to the communnity!

If I have any advice aside from what have been already said here, I would recomend for you to start playing in hardcore for a while. That was how I started 1,5 year ago and played two leagues in HC.

I think it is the way you will learn the most without beeing bored, since you will have to make new caracters every here and then.

I didn't enjoyed trade leagues at all, since I feel like a lose too much time on price checking and trading, obviously. I'm playing ssf this last league and it has been really nice, since i play with the game gives, i don't lose too much time checking builds with items i don't have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info