Unique Item Idea.

I think sense fire and cold have some conversions i was thinking that maybe there should be boots released that convert 50% of your fire damage to cold. i think that would be a really cool mechanic that would allow a lot of different ideas for certain builds i was thinking that it could have these states

prob and dex base maybe dex- int
40 - 60 health
converts 50% of fire to cold
15% to 30% movement speed

that just a few suggestions that i think would be cool maybe add that cold can ignite or fire can chill. that would be a really cool idea to add to the game that i love to play( started playing this game in 2011 when i was 12 and still currently playing the game and never really seen an item like this and it would be very cool to add to the game it does no even have to be the bases i suggest just the idea of it would be amazing and that would allow a lot of different builds to do completely random things that are interesting to play i just don't see a lot of fire converted to other elements and i would like to see more conversion uniques that work with that.
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 9:37:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
conversion doesnt work this way around for mechanical reasons.
Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos.

theres a cold to fire gem, but, with the exeption of the "avatar of fire" passive node,
there will never be any fire to cold conversion.

Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
"
MarboroMan wrote:
with the exeption of the "avatar of fire" passive node,

Huh? Avatar of Fire does not convert Fire to Cold. As you say yourself, this is currently impossible to do.
"
MarboroMan wrote:
conversion doesnt work this way around for mechanical reasons.
Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos.

theres a cold to fire gem, but, with the exeption of the "avatar of fire" passive node,

I'm talking about converting fire to cold not avatar of fire that defeats the purpose of the idea of this and its an option that what path of exile is about the freedom of making a build the way you want to.
It's kinda weird that existing mechanics are looked as set in stone (untouchable).

If such thing would be implemented one of the two should be accepted-
1) mechanics how convrrsion works are rewritten.
2) new conversion rules takes place only then when conversion loop is detected.

Which ever would be selected the only real question would be what is acceptable and whats not (in terms of balance and how easy is to understand it for player)
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
MarboroMan wrote:
with the exeption of the "avatar of fire" passive node,

Huh? Avatar of Fire does not convert Fire to Cold. As you say yourself, this is currently impossible to do.

hahahahaha XD
guess i was kinda sleeptalking there?^^

2nd time on the poe forum that i notice i shouldnt write when im too tired.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info