ExileCon

I’m interested. :)
What race do i have to win for Airfare and Hotel Accommodation?
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
i will go
Instead of signing session... One kiss by Bex, who's sitting on a huge iron throne (like in GoT)
The person who can spend few k$ to get there can be trully named real EXILE! I don't even know how many vaccines should i take to be allowed to get there? Is there enough time to do this? GGG szhould do this every year, but in other region of the world. Even if a player have money to get Dominator supporter pack it doesn't mean he buy it. - Such EXCURSION :) is avaible, but not in reality. I know many players want to meet BEX... but GGG should realize, than NZ Wraeclast is little far away from 90% of continents and there will be not so many fans there - teleportation from ACT 4 to 5 is still out of our technical possibilities.
I heard about this and rushed to check it out... After quickly looking up tickets, the flights would cost me roughly CAN$2k and a 25 hour flight monkaS Then add hotel and food DansGame

I'm gonna have to pass sadly. Some suggestions I'm sure have already been made would be to have the talks streamed either on twitch or to the path of exile website maybe gated behind a virtual ticket of sorts. Being able to get in on some exclusive loot (but be fair about it, not the same loot as attendees) would be really cool. If streamed on twitch, having twitch drops would be really awesome too. A streaming station for the prominent streamers you invite, where they can stop by and talk to their fans about how the event is going and what awesome stuff is happening.

A final suggestion I would offer that is a little different, is to get one of the original path of exile shirts and have most of, if not the entire team sign it, then auction it off for charity?

Much love from a Canadian with a wallet that is never big enough FeelsBadMan
I'm moving to New Zealand for my PhD (if all goes well). What a terrible shame that is, I suppose I will have to force myself to drag myself along... I shall be on my lonesome, but then are we not all, exiles?
I would go but i live in California and don't have money for the flight tickets :( otherwise if it was in mid or western U.S. I would totally start saving money for it this second :p

However, if you guys have a virtual ticket or supporter pack with the virtual ticket and possible goody bags i would totally buy it.
I want to go so bad!
I have a small 4 person boat if anyone is interested.
We can sail from Italy and hopefully we will be there by the time exilecon starts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info