No response?

Hi i had a problem when i reachd level 35 to get the box of the event the thing is... i got and opened it so i got the cathedral portal effect but its gone... there is no portal on my portal's spot to use on cosmetics.Need help pls! thanks in advanced.
Last bumped on May 17, 2018, 2:07:51 PM
Email support, this isn't a help forum. This is for us to report bugs to GGG, that's it.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Email support, this isn't a help forum. This is for us to report bugs to GGG, that's it.

Actually if you check the index, it is indeed for general help ;)

Anyway OP, if you have checked COSMETICS and there is not portal effect, certainly email support and they should clear things up for you.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

And if you knew anything else you would understand that it a platform used by players to help players with minimal input from support, who would tell you to email them because they don't deal with stuff like that over the forum.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 17, 2018, 4:19:16 AM
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:

It was moved here from the Bug Reports section of the forum by GGG.

While Aragorn14's comment might no longer be accurate, it wasn't wrong at the time.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hey LordNaberiuss, I've sent you a PM regarding this now. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info