[SC][BRE001] Looking for Support and Partner in Crime for 89-95

Hello!

My Request is simple, I'm looking for someone to play with and get to Lvl 95 together :)
Softcore Flashback Race
Europe [EU] Frankfurt Gateway mainly, but we will find something in EU that fits us both :)

I'm at 89 atm and play a Wander (nothing to crazy, but I can carry with it). I'm running Haste atm, but if you bring enough auras I would switch to MoM. I'm still building up my map pool and going for shaped underground sea atlas. I want to make an Elder Ring and build up shaped underground sea and then spam run it. I would say I'm a Semi-Casual Player. I know what I'm doing most of the time and I go fast, but I'm NO SPEEDRUNNER. I like to loot chance orbs and above and not going for 120% Efficiency :P.

The only things I expect from you are:

- writing/talking English
- Nice and Chill and playing POE :P
- having Discord ( We don't need to feel pressured to talk all the time, but just chilling in voice, so we don't have to write simple things like "hey dude, you forgot a chaos orb")
- around lvl 80 at least and playing a Support char ( I don't look for mr. super optmiser everything boost all auras 21,4 curses doomaster, but the main goal of your char should be support. What kind of supp, I don't care ^__^, I got the dmg)

Loot is simple per perm allocation shared. Big drops will be shared and I bring the maps and role them and stuff. I want to have a nice time and Profit is secondary.

Ya, in the end, Having a good time is the most important part for me, we will see if we fit together :D

EDIT: I'm not all the time in the Forum. https://discord.gg/xEYVAAV <-- My Discord Server as 2nd contact option :)
Last edited by Moritonel on May 14, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
Last bumped on May 14, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info