LA vs. Ice shot ?

which is better for pvp ?

1. LA

2. ice shot

3. 1 or 2 and why ?

ice shot has 148% base dmg (at 21lvl)

and LA has 120% base dmg (at 21lvl)

but why LA is more popular than Ice shot ?

even ice shot has higher base damage.

Last bumped on May 10, 2018, 1:47:43 PM
KB
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
1 LA ( mirrored bow ) > 2 KB > 3 Ice shot

LA is more popular because it have a lot of aoe

less aoe = die
LA is horse fart next to KB. mirror / non mirror doesnt matter
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
relith is working ATM with a really strong Ice shot when I see him in the arena.

I think iceshot AOE is favorized those days because once again you can stay further away than most other ranged skills.

I really wish GGG harmonized all projectile skills so not one shoot further than the other.

And I do believe there is a trend right now, iceshot is better than LA ATM.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 10, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
ice shot deals damage in a cone shaped aoe.

while LA deals damage in a circle shaped aoe.

it's less likely to miss with LA. when ice shot arrows pass the target that simply means you have missed but LA due to it's circle shaped aoe, even though the arrow falls behind of you, you may get hitted.

ice shot has slightly "longer" aoe than LA(not bigger) that's all. Ice shot can counter KB better for that reason. but generally LA is better for fast moving targets and from mid range.
Last edited by Rupenus on May 10, 2018, 12:58:15 PM
However the real power of KB is that, it's multi hitting nature. You can't rely on EO while using Ice Shot for example.
ah I know that..

so..

conclusion..

1. LA is lower dmg than Ice shot.

2. but can hit ememy easily than ice shot.

3. so LA is popular than ice shot.

right ? :)
"
havetosurvive wrote:
ah I know that..

so..

conclusion..

1. LA is lower dmg than Ice shot.

2. but can hit ememy easily than ice shot.

3. so LA is popular than ice shot.

right ? :)

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info