Random HH spawn... xD

https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentSucculentCroissantFreakinStinkin
Last bumped on May 2, 2018, 10:43:17 PM
Clickbait, move on folks.

I wouldn't call that a "random spawn" when you intentionally went to a map with nemesis mod and brought a bunch of belts and chances and did the thing everyone does to roll a HH.
(there's videos of people getting it first try)

congratulations, I guess
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Apr 30, 2018, 7:57:42 PM
Umm, Im very sorry to ruin your day sir, but it was so awesome moment for me. Ofcourse there is a LOTS of more important things in life than just posting your gameplay videos and have a laughter at them.. Also there is MANY videos about people placing one single fusing on item and sixlinking them, but if you don't mind, could you please let me have my feeling of succeeding on something which is important to me, without starting to judge it "clickbait" or something else? I think it was awesome! You can think whatever your want.. But please, dont hate. Thank you. xD
Nothing wrong with you feeling happy about it, it's just "Random HH spawn" is a very misleading title when it didn't spawn (drop from an enemy) and you simply did what everyone else does to acquire it (chance orbs). so it wasn't random either when you specifically set out to roll it.

a "Random HH spawn" would be like.. you open a nemesis map and the very first critter you kill drops it. or some crap white strongbox/jewelers box, or a loose boulder.

suggested title, something more accurate to what you actually did: "I just chanced my first HH!". it's not clickbaity. No one likes clickbait.
rawr. fear me.
Well, take it as you want, but don't try to manipulate my original meaning about why I posted it. :)

1. It was not mean to be "click bait", as you call it, in any means
2. You have all the rights for you opinion, but it does not change the facts (see 1.)

I rest my case. I hope everything is ok after this, and earth does not slip from its orbit and fall to the sun.
First off, grats on your headhunter! I still haven't gotten mine in all my years of chancing leather belts.

Second, I'm sure you didn't mean for the title to be clickbait but it definitely is. I also immediately thought that it meant that the belt randomly dropped from a mob while you were just farming in a nemesis-modded map.
www.twitch.tv/Sushin for various games, generally laid back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info