3.3 never give up GGG, you still have shit to make stupidly broken

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2137408

-The Celestial Judgement notable has had its damage penetration increased from 2% to 5%.

-Heart of Flame now grants the same fire damage but the damage penetrates 6% fire resistance (up from 3%)

-Fireball and Burning Arrow both gain more ignite damage as they level and gain chance to ignite as they level. At level 20 Fireball has 39% chance to ignite and 88% more damage with ignite. It now deals 20% more damage by level 20. It's also gained +1 radius at level 20.

-The Chance to Ignite Support Gem has been renamed to Combustion Support. Enemies ignited by supported skills lose up to 19% fire resistance. At gem level 20, it has 29% more fire damage, 49% chance to ignite, and -19% fire resistance on ignited enemies.

you can t make this shit up, like with all the pen on tree and items GGG still think "why the fuck not adding more of it!"

Wow good job, it s not like I really needed the pen support in past anyway for pve...

So wtf are those changes made for? unless you raise boss monster resistance from 45% to at least 60% All those changes are just made to fuck up pvp right? right?

IS there really someone in the balance team thinking:

"fuck! we don t have enough penetration to kill 45% elem res bosses. I am counting on my gear, I have 10% on boots,37% with support,5% on belt,15% in flask.... humm no no no will not work at all 67% pen? wow too low! Should I use nghamau or dual sambar shaped for 20% more and 32% more? hum WTF too low! "

We really need to boost pen on tree guys, clearly there is not enough. All of this to boost ignite... you know the shit you nerfed like 1 big extension ago. jaja.

All of this thanks to reddit?

Reddit and streamer, those guys who decided pvp sucked and was not worth it just to complain few years later that in fact PVP can be fun and they need more royal.

Reddit and streamer, those guys who decided adding AOE everywhere+ projectiles was what needed poe to become great and hardcore then 3 years later are now complaining the game became like D3 because too easy (KRipp).

Hu yea better listen to reddit, ignite was really shit! Let s buff ignite again by adding penetration everywhere!

Reddit will be happy about ignite... until next week when they ll decide it is too op and need a nerf because hell, if you buff random pen on elemental not only ignite is buffed but all fire skills raw damage.

NEver give up GGG, stupid power creep need more love.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 27, 2018, 7:48:54 AM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2018, 4:03:55 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2137408

IS there really someone in the balance team thinking:

"fuck! we don t have enough penetration to kill 45% elem res bosses. I am counting on my gear, I have 10% on boots,37% with support,5% on belt,15% in flask.... humm no no no will not work at all 67% pen? wow too low! Should I use nghamau or dual sambar shaped for 20% more and 32% more? hum WTF too low! "

We really need to boost pen on tree guys, clearly there is not enough. All of this to boost ignite... you know the shit you nerfed like 1 big extension ago. jaja.

ops sorry GGG I made a mistake I forgot:
Xoph blood 10%, shaped amu 10%, ascendancy 6-10% pen/ignore pen inqui (not counting in pvp but still in pve right?)

Hell still not enough pen! Fuck sake GGG can you please add 50% pen to all characters starting at level 1? I am afraid elemental damage will be too weak still!

Poe Pvp experience
ignite was completely useless in poe though. good ignite damage was one of the most viable build enabler for HC players. penetration buffs on the other hand wasn't necessary i think.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
ignite was completely useless in poe though. good ignite damage was one of the most viable build enabler for HC players. penetration buffs on the other hand wasn't necessary i think.

ho yea but be ready because poet pen with detonate dead and ignite/burn+herald of ashes is the next broken shit for those who don t offscreen in pvp .

In pve too and I will foresee a nerf to ignite in the next 3 month after this buff or they ll need to nerf the shit out of indigon /DD+ashes/poet.

Already DD+herald of ashes in pve was super op but not a lot of people were using that because no streamers.

45% DD helm will raise in price.

As for buffing pen... yea My thought exactly it is either to fuck pvp, because they buff boss resistances or simply they lost their mind and have no idea about the amount of pen players can have.
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 27, 2018, 1:36:36 PM
ash is OP in pvp as well, that's one of the main reasons why summoners can never get viable.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
ash is OP in pvp as well, that's one of the main reasons why summoners can never get viable.

Watching that season finale where a shield charge hit a trap (1 life) and herald of ash proccing off the kill for the win was probably the best thing I've seen.
yeah, i saw the patch notes and was really confused. like i stepped through a time portal, back to when fireball was actually weak.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info