Memes

What meme are you currently obsessed with?
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
Last edited by Robin99 on Apr 29, 2018, 6:39:12 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
God I hate that meme. I get why it exists, but it really is just rude as hell to folks who actually struggle with their gender identity instead of just being dickheads on the internet. Ugh.
Lmfao.
I remember when that first made its rounds.
Right now, Ugandan Knuckles is where its at.
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
"
1453R wrote:
God I hate that meme. I get why it exists, but it really is just rude as hell to folks who actually struggle with their gender identity instead of just being dickheads on the internet. Ugh.
While I technically agree, my appraisal of the "trans" community (based off an interpretation of actual US government statistics) is that it's 3-18% people who actually have gender dysphoria and 82-97% crossdressers claiming a trauma they don't suffer from and a goal they never intend to see through to its conclusion. That's a mass of poser bullshit that is simply too large to let skate just because they're willing to hide behind human shields.

I'm sorry if this offends you, but it's got to the point that I don't accept the "transitioning" identity anymore. Do or do not, there is no "I'm gonna." No disrespect to those who actually have gone through with it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 30, 2018, 6:34:18 PM
Heh. That's a conversation I'm actually willing to have with people, but I feel like this is so not the thread for it. Or, frankly, the forum for it in general. Ah well.

In short: your opinion doesn't offend me, though it does sadden me slightly and is a misconstruing/oversimplification of a lot of the so-called 'trans' community. Of which I'm not actually a part, despite my acknowledged Weirdness. But yeah. Not a discussion for a Favorite Memes thread. I just hate to let people get away with the damned attack helicopter thing.
Last edited by 1453R on Apr 30, 2018, 6:38:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info