First Blood Weapon Effect + Extra Gore Weapon Effect

Hey guys,

anyone knows if they stack? And what happens if you use Belly/Carcass/Bringer of Rain with Extra Gore Weapon Effect and First Blood WEapon effect. Do they all stack? I considered buying the first blood pack, but only if it adds some extra gore and blood :)

thx!
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2018, 8:25:53 AM
They can't stack because there is only a single weapon effect slot.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Extra Gore goes in the Weapon Added Effect slot, though.
"
Velari wrote:
Extra Gore goes in the Weapon Added Effect slot, though.

So they should stack, right?
To be clear, I cannot say with certainty, as I don't have the First Blood weapon effect. Which is also why I didn't elaborate in my earlier post :P So please don't take my word for it.

But assuming the First Blood weapon effect behaves like other weapon effects, you should be able to use it alongside the Extra Gore MTX. Extra Gore is literally the only thing I own that can go in the Weapon Added Effect slot, and I can use it along with all Weapon Effects I own. As long as First Blood isn't some weird exception, you should be able to use those two MTX effects at the same time.

I wouldn't blame you if you still want an answer from someone who actually has access to both effects, though :P
Thank you, that answer was good enough :D I just bought the first blood pack as well as the gore character effect. I will use the full gore set with my next char:

- Gore Armour
- Extra Gore Weapon Effect
- First Blood Weapon Effect
- Gore Character Effect
- Gore Earthquake Effect
- Carnage Shield
- Gore Breaker Skin

Blood everywhere!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info