SocketGroup change for filters

Hey, don't want this to be super long winded for no reason. Basically I want there to be a SocketGroup "A" for items that have abyssal sockets in filters. pretty simple and hopefully easily understandable as to why adding this would be beneficial.

Cheers.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am wondering why do you think you need this. Making a filter specifically for Stygian Vises is simple, and the only other items that can have abyssal sockets can only drop from unique bosses. Surely the boss doesn't drop that much stuff that you need a filter for it?

In any case, this should somewhat work:

"

Show
BaseType "Stygian Vise"
[your actions here]

Show
Rarity Unique
ItemLevel > 69
BaseType "Steelscale Gauntlets" "Great Crown" "Murder Boots" "Carnal Armour"
[your actions here]

The only problem is that it will also match the other unique items on the same bases (The Restless Ward and such). I don't think there is currently a way to solve this. Once again, even if you get a false positive, in 99% of cases you can immediately ignore it since you are not fighting a lich.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 24, 2018, 1:09:08 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I am wondering why do you think you need this. Making a filter specifically for Stygian Vises is simple, and the only other items that can have abyssal sockets can only drop from unique bosses. Surely the boss doesn't drop that much stuff that you need a filter for it?

Pretty sure the answer will be "two vs one socket"; I am sympathetic, given that I have enough one-socket versions to no longer care, and I have not exactly pushed hard this league.
Sounds reasonable enough. At the very least it should be made to work for consistency's sake, even if uses are limited right now. Who knows, in the future there might be bases that can naturally roll abyssal sockets or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info