We've just introduced the Monkey Pet! Unlike its corrupted and deadly relatives from the forest areas, this playful monkey would be happy to become your travel companion. Check out the video below or get yours here.

The Monkey Pet will be a nice addition to your personal hideout zoo alongside other pets, like the Elephant Pet, Tiger Pet, Rabbit Pet, Wallaby Pet, Lemur Pet, Cobra Pet, Tortoise Pet, Peacock Pet, Bear Pet and the recently released Beast Pet.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by
on
Grinding Gear Games
neat
dank
Cute.
CA 20/300+ Solo Map MF Guide: view-thread/1291803/

Johnathan time is the most expensive time. He had been given several drinks though. So you either won't see it, or it'll be awesome... without accidentally all the frogs again. But let's make this interesting by confirming it.
Awesome zoo!
IGN: JerleEQ/RyuKenshin/QuickSilverWander (Abyss)
I was starting to worry that we might go a full 24 hours without a new microtransaction.
"
Completed 27 ChallengesScreenName wrote:
I was starting to worry that we might go a full 24 hours without a new microtransaction.

You make my day! :'D
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Stoopid monkey. *monkey noises*
six-best-food-indiana
21/05/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. It is now owned and ultimately at the mercy of Chinese megacorp Tencent.

And Tencent is not renowned for its mercy.
oh dude oh wow
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info