Demigod's Rewards for Ascendancy Classes in Flashback

HMMM
Still not for new players so whatever.. I'll take the free chest and quit PoE again.
Last edited by MugeN247 on Apr 24, 2018, 6:56:22 PM
I could see log out macro being frowned upon in a RACE to 100 league the ideal of a RACE to 100 league logging out at near death the at the click of a button seems pretty stupid in a RACE to 100. You may as well say

This is a Hardcore Leagues however if you are about to die you get as many lives as you want just make sure you press your Log out Macro

This seems pretty strange to be a normal thing in a RACE league to 100 when logging out all the time you may as well just play standard. I understand that 95-100 is a long grind but with all RACE to 100 teams with 3 different supports you'd think they would be good enough not to run that overpowered 1 shot map that would not result them in pressing log out marco
This "the top X people" is the biggest damn bullshit you can do to the communities.
This is stuff only the peeps will ever achieve that do account sharing to keep their chars perma up for weeks or people that for example live by gaming like streamers.
For us "normal" human beings it has completely become impossible to ever get our hands on any alt art.

Rather make it something like challanges but not those where you need to grind a boss like 100 times which costs an ex or more for each try but do accessible stuff that still is hard but takes just real effort/skill instead of plainly using OP builds.

I really love the game by heart but this is something that just is a kick in the face every time it happens.

(The other thing is begging my ass off for 5 years to get a damn guild-stash-log because our guild stash is being permanently empty because those idiots know they won't get punished or even seen)
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Does anyone else miss real races, or is it just me?

I long for a new race season that isn't actually full of MTX prizes, but has alternate artwork uniques in the prize pool (and I don't mean Demigod's X/Y/Z).

I know it's a lot of work to coordinate those things, but it seems like it's been forever since we've had one.

I know for a fact it's not out of a lack of player interest. So, what gives? Is GGG done with that racing format? Are races like this the only thing we'll have in the foreseeable future?
Bring back race seasons.
"
MugeN247 wrote:
Still not for new players so whatever.. I'll take the free chest and quit PoE again.

not for new players
not for casual players
not for full-time workers
not for people with children
not for full-time students

so I agree, I'll take the free chest and go back to Space Truck Simulator 2018 Elite Dangerous
So, what IS this DEMIGOD anyways? Can see it is some kind of Armour piece. What stats then?
Or is it nothing more then just some nice Skin thing?
"
Another 11pm race for EU :(

This xD.
At least it's a race to 100, so I hope I can catch up the fact that when i will log in and play it, at something like 7am eu there will already be players lvl 85-89.

Meanwhile we'll be starting lvl 1.
Last edited by EzBreesy on May 1, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info